hellomyfriend
chrissycubana
onlyalways
15 posters
Go down
nonchalant obsession
nonchalant obsession
Lost but happy at sea

What Bret means to say is... - Page 6 Empty Re: What Bret means to say is...

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 pm
This thread is my happy place. :#love3#: Thank you, thank you, thank you for pulling it all together. :#glomp#:
emira
emira

Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:43 am
nonchalant obsession wrote:This thread is my happy place. :#love3#: Thank you, thank you, thank you for pulling it all together. :#glomp#:

Thanks, Nonch! I'm glad you love it as much as I do. :#glomp#:
emira
emira

Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:45 pm
:#bret#: it's great to be able to leave America and take a break from it because it's a very career-driven place and New Zealand is almost the opposite. New Zealand is more about lifestyle than it is about career.
[url=source][/url]
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:44 am
Jimny_Firestorm2 wrote:I seriously love this thread so much!

Did the injury hamper your ability to play your songs?

Jemaine: You mean, do the muscles get brain damage?

Honestly, I can just imagine like a subtle proud smirk on Jemaine's face when he said that Laughing

source

Jimny_Firestorm2 wrote:Here's a few from one of my favourite interviews. It's honestly so hard not to just quote the entire thing.

What's changed about being on the road
Bret: The fans have gotten a little bit older.
Jemaine: Well, we've gotten more older.
Bret: I think we've gotten equally older. Everyone's aging at the same...time.

I love that quote so much, mostly because from what I've seen it's usually Jemaine pointing out something silly that Bret's said Laughing  

Where have you been?
Jemaine: We got into different relationships and had children. He's got a few and I've got one, but together we've got two each I guess
Bret: *Looks confused* ...Four kids, yeah.

I hope using this quote is OK. It's just that I really loved that part because of Bret's reaction. To me it seems as though he's like "Wait...What happened to my other kid?" and then he realises what Jemaine means, and he's just like, "Ohhhh, Jemaine stole them. It's fine." Laughing . (Let me know if it's not though, and I'll delete it  Smile.)

On not being interested in fame
Bret: Yeah, I think having been a little bit famous, It's, you know...You're pretty famous, you probably can't walk down the street. Can you go for a walk to the shops?
Sure. In New York nobody cares.
Bret: OK, really?
Jemaine: OK, well we didn't know that, we thought we wouldn't be able to walk down the street. So, maybe it's alright.
Bret: Yeah...

I just thought that part was really cute. They honestly just don't change (aside from seeming slightly more comfortable, or at least more used to having interviews). That's why I love them so much, because they're just the same people they were from like all the really old videos/interviews I've seen of them.

source
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum