Go down
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Empty Re: Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar

Tue May 10, 2011 11:30 am
It takes me so long to catch up with this thread, I can't imagine how long it takes to get it together! :#haha#:

:#glomp#: :#angel#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#:

[size=120:7w4l8ses]AND TODAY IS MAY 10TH!!!

:#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#cloud9#:
SheWolf
Bowie's in space

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Empty Re: Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar

Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 pm
onlyalways wrote:
Amily wrote:
emira wrote:Bret hiding from "
paparazzi"
at the meet and greet Surprised :#lol#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2476395877_9f9fa4f020_b.jpg
Surprised I don't even recall seeing this picture before! :#lol#: :#love3#:

:#bret#: :#blowkiss#:

Really?! I laughed for like 5 minutes straight after I first saw it. :#lol#: :#love3#:

(And maybe made it my cell phone background? I think I did!!)

:#excited#: Only it wasn't the papp - it was just my friend &
I. Bret made an effort to put on a good show for my camera, the playful little dickens.
emira
emira

Tue May 10, 2011 5:36 pm
onlyalways wrote:It takes me so long to catch up with this thread, I can't imagine how long it takes to get it together! :#haha#:

:#glomp#: :#angel#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#:

Yes, it takes some time and that's why I'm little late with some 2009 shows from April. :#shy#: And today's shows will be belated. Sorry! Weekdays are pretty busy.

[size=120:uv0elnij]AND TODAY IS MAY 10TH!!!

:#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#cloud9#:

Would you like to make a post about this show and help me little out? :;
):
emira
emira

Tue May 10, 2011 5:40 pm
SheWolf wrote: :#excited#: Only it wasn't the papp - it was just my friend &
I. Bret made an effort to put on a good show for my camera, the playful little dickens.

Yes, I know. That's why I put that word in :#quotes#: . I recognized you in one photo. Smile
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Tue May 10, 2011 9:20 pm
emira wrote:
SheWolf wrote: :#excited#: Only it wasn't the papp - it was just my friend &

Yes, I know. That's why I put that word in :#quotes#: . I recognized you in one photo. Smile

awwww.... bret.

:#bret#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue May 10, 2011 10:09 pm
[align=center:20oavgl9][size=150:20oavgl9]May 10th, 2010

Birmingham UK

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Domlw3.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 32078526043594324206302.jpg

[size=120:20oavgl9]Setlist

[size=85:20oavgl9]Too Many Dicks (
On the Dance Floor)

The Most Beautiful Girl (
In the Room)

Hurt Feelings
Jenny
Think About It
1353 (
Woo Song)

Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
Ladies of the World
Epileptic Dogs
I'
m Not Crying
Foux du Fafa
Bowie
Demon Woman

-Encore-

Business Time
Busdriver'
s Song
Albi the Racist Dragon
Mutha'
uckas
We'
re Both in Love with a Sexy Lady/Sugalumps [/align:20oavgl9]

My first 2010 show... and a show it was. :#thud#:

Vesna and Sarah's views from the floor!:

[size=100:20oavgl9]Vesna25 We're here! #fotc

[size=100:20oavgl9]Vesna25 Eugene was really good. Now there's an interval and then FOTC!

[align=center:20oavgl9]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2yke6vc.jpg[/align:20oavgl9]

Some early tweets when the show ended... but almost every tweet about the show in one way or another described the show as being "
brilliant"

Amily wrote:Just some tweets.
[size=100:20oavgl9]#fotc were absolutely brilliant, did a full 2 hour set!

[size=100:20oavgl9]Conchords rocked. When they're in the room, depending on the room, i think they're the most awesome band...in the room.

[size=100:20oavgl9]#fotclive was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=100:20oavgl9]#fotclive truly genius this evening and handled the hecklers brilliantly.

[size=100:20oavgl9]Flight of the Concords was brilliant.

I think the general consensus is that they're brilliant.

:#happyyes#: :#happyyes#: :#happyyes#:

[align=center:20oavgl9]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Flight-of-the-Conchords--006.jpg[/align:20oavgl9]

Vesna doing a great job at keeping the board informed :#glomp#: :

[size=100:20oavgl9]Vesna25: FOTC were fantastic! And there was a meet and greet! I met Bret, Jemaine and Eugene! Yay!

[size=100:20oavgl9]Vesna25: "
Ladies from the easties and ladies from the westies are checking out my testes!"
-Jemaine during Sugalumps. Hilarious! #fotc

Cecilia was at the show too!

cecilia wrote:Thanks for posting all those vids guys. I had a great night in Brum too and got to meet Sarah and Venus briefly before the show. sadly, didn't get any pics and no cuddles for me from the boys after the show either (lucky girls) but a dream come true to see them live and still can't quite believe it but did manage to get a poster after the show which will be treasured.

[align=center:20oavgl9]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 1zc1zfb.jpg[/align:20oavgl9]

This was written a day after the show, since we (Sara, Sarah, and myself) just got internet access for the first in our new hotel... in Manchester! :;
D:

onlyalways wrote:The show was amazing you guys!! Seriously the best single live show I've ever seen. Bret and jemaine looked so happy and smiley throughout the whole show and the audience I think did just the right amount of heckling. Eugene was absolutely wonderful too. So happy I kept so much a surprise- my legs were flailing during demon woman.

I feel like I'm geeking out too much saying this but it was the perfect show for me.

luckym wrote:The show was AMAZING!!! They both seemed very energetic and happy...it was really nice to see. I'm glad someone got video of Albi because that remix cracked me up. I hope someone also managed to get Sugalumps- Bret jumped off the stage to start dancing and he started to sing about how he hurt his spine and then Jemaine's tear away pants fell off as he was dancing. I wish I could go into detail, but I'm trying to type this from my iPod...

And Sarah wrote this when she got back home... over a week later! We is party animals.

sargifster wrote:
Amily wrote:Albi
[flash=350,287:20oavgl9]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/XK-pQ_0QuMs&
hl=en&
fs=1[/flash:20oavgl9]

Just referencing one of my favourite parts from the Birmingham show.

* Albi on the little piano - it sounded great. Plus Bret losing the microphone off it and trying to do a fix on stage.

* The Northern accent. Not sure it is quite a Birmingham one ( ) - sounds more up my neck of the woods and beyond. I loved the occasional slip into a Yorkshire accent. Do we really sound like that? As we moved ever north, I was amazed at the great job they did at each show with the changing accents.

* Bret using the cymbal on his drum kit for the jellybean noise. He looked around and decided to use that. Which instrument he used also changed from night to night.

* The Albi Remix - that made me laugh so much.

[flash=350,287:20oavgl9]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/b7xuSnHtVqw&
hl=en&
fs=1[/flash:20oavgl9]

"
Damage to my spine."
:#rofl#: :#bret#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: What a trooper. :'(

onlyalways wrote:
Venus wrote:Towards the beginning of the gig, Jemaine pointed out that Bret had some pink stuff in his hair and wanted it to be taken out. So Jemaine called Matt on stage and to take it out of his hair and said that was what Matt was there for.
This was adorable. By the time Matt came out, Bret had gotten it out of his hair and it fell to the floor. Right when Matt was about to leave the stage, Jemaine says sometime along the lines of: "
Matt. I see it. It's on the floor, get it!"
onlyalways wrote:
vesna wrote:Bret also asked Jemaine to do a Manchester accent but Jemaine pointed out there were in Birmingham so there was a low, disapproving groan from the audience and Bret tried to get out of the sticky situation by saying that there were insulting Manchester by mimicking their accent.
After the groans, much like what Vesna said, they saved themselves by saying "
Hey! You don't know what we were going to do! We were going to make them sound like dicks! Now you're the dick!"
vesna wrote:
onlyalways wrote:
vesna wrote:Jemaine heard someone make a sheep noise so they played off that throughout the evening. He said that it wouldn’t be unusual for there to be a few sheep in the audience in NZ. He also said, “If someone is making sheep noises, how insulting! If there is an actual sheep here, welcome.”
After that, Bret said "
But if you're not a sheep, go f-ck off."
Which got a big laugh, but then he kinda made a face and quick added "
Just joking, just joking."
like he went too far. But then Jemaine added, "
No, really. F-ck off."
:#rofl#: I loved the sheep banter! I remember them also mentioning that the people making sheep noises wouldn't know what they're saying in sheep language. :#lol#:
vesna wrote:At one point during the show, someone shouted out” I love you, Bret” so Jemaine strummed is guitar and sand “I’ve got hurt feelings”. This led to a few people shouting out that they love Jemaine but he replied “No, you’re just saying that”. People shouted out that they loved Nigel so he put his hand in the air with pride. Jemaine then said it was enough and that they were “not Boyzone” (a famous Irish boyband)...There were some people further back shouting things like “I love you” and Jemaine said he couldn’t hear them because they are too far back and said that if they paid more money, they would have better seats. He went on to say that he knows the middle class people at the front appreciated that joke. [image] Bret asked the people in the section at the back of the arena to cheer and they gave a really enthusiastic cheer and Bret said they sounded as though they were attending much better gig than this one.
This was the first show any of the flighties went to that year, and we had some precious cargo. :;
D:

[align=center:20oavgl9]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Img0709at.jpg[/align:20oavgl9]

[size=100:20oavgl9]Vesna25: @FOTCmb Bret and Jemaine received their Flighty cookbooks! Yay!

onlyalways wrote:Vesna, Sarah, Sara, and myself met the guys and Eugene after the show by their buses. The whole experience is still surreal because they all just popped out of a van passing us! Hahaha. Gave the cookbooks and the shirts (Sara and I got Bret a shirt in London) and it was all spectacular...

luckym wrote:Got to give Bret and Jemaine the cookbooks and other gifts after the show. They didn't have time to look through the cookbooks, but they seemed happy to get them.

onlyalways wrote:We gave him [Bret] the cookbook and his eyes filled with wonder. He began to page through than noticed more fans were making their way over and said that he would have to look at it later which was totes understandable...

...We gave Jemaine the retardosaurus tank but he didn't have time to look at it then with more fans being there. We also gave him the cookbook and he had to have at least smiled and thanked us, but it was a bit more of a rush at that point so he didn't have time to really comment on it.

Vesna does [url=AMAZING RECAPS][/url]. :#wah#:

vesna wrote:We didn’t have to wait as long as I expected. I think we waited for about 45 minutes. I think Sarah and I spent more time trying to find Courtney and Sara after the show! Razz We watched the gates open to let a tinted people carrier drive through. We guessed that it was probably them and although the windows were tinted, I spotted Nigel. The car stopped and Bret and Jemaine walked towards us. Bret practically jumped out of the car and was very smiley, bouncy and outgoing. Initially it was only a very small group of us so he said, “Are you the 7 people who enjoyed the show?”

:#lol#: :#love3#:
vesna wrote:Bret was then right next to me and was still his bubbly and smiley self. I asked him for a picture so he grabbed me close and put his arm around me. I wanted a hug photo but for some reason I was little hesitant. He seemed to have read my mind and said “You can put both arms around me if you want” :#love3#: :#inlove#: So I did and he put both arms around me and gave me a real good squeeze!
onlyalways wrote:Since so much is out now- to explain the two hugs, Bret ran out of the van and did a 'ta da!' like stance in front of us. I was so shocked that I just froze with my jaw open that he just stood there for a second then said SOMETHING like "
well come on!"
and dove in to give me a hug. I didn't even have a choice!

Bret gives good hugs. :#thumbsup#:

Vesna awesome picture of Jemaine, Eugene, AND Bret! :#thumbsup#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 1zejjue.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 F9oap2.jpg

Bret opening Sara and I's present for him, but more importantly: look at Nigel creepin' in the background! :#lol#: :#glomp#: (There was confusion during the meet and greet whether or not Nigel ever came out of the van. I know every time I looked over he was in there. :-\ :#hug#: )

onlyalways wrote:After Bret's surprise!hug, he was still bouncy as he asked "
so... want me to sign anything?!"
We gave him the shirt and he asked if he could open if, which of course we said "
Yes! Please!"
He took out the shirt and just kinda squinted at it as a slow smile appeared on his face. He asked "
Did you get this at TopMan??"
We thought it was called TopShop so we replied "
Top... shop??"
XD And he said something about it being the same. He said that he saw the shirt a few days prior but it was in gray, and that he remember thinking that he liked the shirt.
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Img0141ci.jpg

onlyalways wrote:Eugene! His set was amazing and I was already a fan of his work. I brought his CD from home, but I had left it in the car before the show.
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 P5100120.jpg
I asked for a picture, and Sara popped in there right before the picture took, and Eugene said "
I hope you two are friends..."
because she wasn't with me when I asked. :#haha#: I wanted to get into a bit more of a conversation with Eugene, so I said that I had his CD for him to sign but I accidentally left it in the car. He replied super serious: "
Well I'm not going to your car to sign it."

"
Oh no! I wasn't implying that!"

"
I know... I was joking..."

"
OH! (awkward)Ha ha ha ha..."

It was great! :#rofl#: :#heart#:
:#love3#: :#blowkiss#:

onlyalways wrote:They began to get back into the van, Jemaine was the last to get in and he said "
Thanks for the stuff!"
:#rofl#: ( :#heart#: :#fit#: :#heart#: ) He then noticed that he still had one of Sara's silver sharpies. I said it was ours and must of made a stupid jester for him to throw it! From far away! IN THE DARK. XDDD He threw it and I remember thinking "
OMG COURTNEY YOU HAVE TO CATCH THIS, YOUR MICRO-SIZED AMOUNT OF COOLNESS DEPENDS ON IT!!!"
But I used a substantial amount of good karma and managed to catch it one handed. I must have made an expression along the lines of "
Hey! I got it!!"
cause Jemaine kinda smiled at my small victory.

I now get a warm, fuzzy feeling any time I see a sharpie.

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2nkrue0.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 23lnpf5.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 P5100118.jpg

Oh yeah, the poster for the show is so sexy!! I'm looking at it on my wall as I type this!! :;
D:

[align=center:20oavgl9]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Conchords%20ss191.jpg

:#wise#: :#loveeyes#: :#wise#: [/align:20oavgl9]
AlwaysWebsurfing
Considering second-hand underpants

Wed May 11, 2011 12:22 am
....ah, MAY 11, 2008.....My very FIRST Conchords show
....we reminisce about how we first reminisced......

SETLIST
Robots
Jenny
Think,think about it
Carol Brown
Prince of Parties
Business Time
Mutha uckas
I'm not crying
Bus Driver Song
Albi
A Kiss is not a Contract
H vs. R
I told you I was Freaky
Bowie
Bret you've got it goin on
Angels
Inner City Pressure

I remember the crazed security guards not even letting anyone lift up a camera near their face. I think only one short video clip exists from this show of a bit of Angels (from when they sat on the floor near the edge of the stage) a bit of banter I remember is a drunk yelling from the balcony to Jemaine to "
have a Pabst"
and he said that "
that sounds like a ladies disease"
. Got to actually hear the DG-20 and the keytar in action!

Found a photo from a review somewhereDeath from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2nuras4.jpg

and there was a meet and greet :#squee#: :#woo#:
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 29oq3uv.jpgDeath from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 300fb03.jpg

I bought the DG-20 tour shirt, there was no tour poster for that show Sad luckily I had just gotten my BBC radio series CD's in April and was able to have them sign the inside booklet

....wow, can't believe it's been three years, it seems like yesterday :#cloud9#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed May 11, 2011 12:40 am
Just wanted you guys to know I'm still here and loving reading the posts and remembering the shows! I just haven't had much time to post lately. Sad

Great recaps Syl, Courtney and Christina! :#glomp#: :#glomp#: :#glomp#:

Coco, some of the things you posted made LOL, especially your recap with Eugene and Jemaine and the sharpie. :;
D: :#iheartu#:

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MAY 16TH!!! :#excited2#:
emira
emira

Wed May 11, 2011 12:55 am
Thank you Coco and Christina :#glomp#: :#notworthy#: :#glomp#: :#notworthy#:

It's always better when someone who was at a particular show types down its highlights. I don't know how long my posts will be this weekend when we get to two 2010 Glasgow shows and the first London show. :#shy#: :#cloud9#:

Thank you again for joining the fun! :#heart#: and nostalgic :#sadlove#:
laura
Dr. Flighty

Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 pm
This thread is amazing!!! Thanks for all the hard work in putting it together! :#cheer#:
emira
emira

Wed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm
belated [size=150:2jc5pkwc]10th May

2008: Ann Arbor

boomqueen wrote:FIRST POST SHOW TEXT FROM ALEX!

10:19pm- Holy shii i just talked to arj for a few minutes. he's toooootally stoned omg i got video and cd signed for you!!! he was hitting on some chicks though lolololol
boomqueen wrote:12:14am- OMG Met them. Hugged Jemaine. Got Pics
boomqueen wrote:I asked her if jem knew who we were and she said

12:35am- It was so quick i said "
the flighties love you"
and he smiled and said "
oh....thak you!"
lol
alexandriaj22 wrote:Jemaine smelled like outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like he rides with the windows open lol!
...or on a motorbike :#evilgrin#:
"
I feel like we really got to know you, Ann,"
Clement said, addressing the audience, whom he had asked if he could refer to as Ann instead of Ann Arbor. "
Like we're all friends now, like we're just hanging out."
McKenzie even made a foray into the audience with a keytar solo, although his cord kept coming unplugged. But that only made it funnier. And everyone applauded when he put the instrument on demo mode and the guys left to take a break.

"
That shows how generous you are,"
Clement said when they returned, "
to applaud that. All we did was press the demo button. Anyone could have done that and the same thing would have happened."
alexandriaj22 wrote:- Jemaine threw his water bottle down in the orchestra pit and asked the girl Amy for another bottle and said "
It...fell..."

-They talked about crocodiles being in the orchestra pit (nothing was there)
alicimez wrote:Arj was bored cuz no one wanted his autograph...I got it though and it sucks. It looks like a big scribble. Bret looked at it and said "
what happened here?"
and I told him that it was Arj's autograph and he laughed.

I couldn't find any photos from the show and there aren't many from the meet and greet in the thread. The recap of the show or meet and greet was removed my its author, so this is all I could pick up.

He signed the brick wall behind where he was standing because my friends who went with me told him to...it was awesome.
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 CIMG3547.jpg
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 CIMG3546.jpg
This is where Jemaine signed the wall behind the Michigan Theatre. I went back today to take a picture for you guys...

The only video or rather slideshow with an audio

But there are some videos from the meet and greet. They're great, but I feel little claustrophobic

emira
emira

Wed May 11, 2011 5:11 pm
still 10th

[size=150:3e9x6l2b]2009: Vancouver

Arj joined in rapping... and messed up a little :#lol#:

and the origins of the song

Among the many PWPs—persons with props—at the show was one die-hard about 10 rows back from the stage who brought the guys an original art piece—a painting depicting the duo as dolphins swimming under a Day-Glo sunset. The canvas was passed head over head towards to the front, finally landing with Clement while McKenzie was midway through a preamble about LSD, time travel, and teaching David Bowie his own songs. After a quick appraisal, Clement quipped that panties would be preferred, and then the two launched into “Bowie” from their self-titled 2008 breakthrough.

Doing their best impression of American boy banders, the Conchords eventually left their guitars behind and roamed the front of house to once again sing about the apparent source of their creative inspiration—their nuts. Only, this time, minus the disco balls.

Bret fell off :#lol#:

hellomyfriend wrote:
aom192 wrote:Between this and almost getting by cars/dropping minipianos/breaking stage lights he is adorable!?!?!

Don't forget making his robot head pop off!

[align=center:3e9x6l2b]

:#cloud9#: [/align:3e9x6l2b]

Photos.

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 8430512-b510925d0f2aa81fe7a29a854d8.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 3547392705_f47f3abf60_b.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 1071b9v.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2n236ue.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2a9a6xj.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Fksgsl.jpg
emira
emira

Sat May 14, 2011 4:31 pm
Oh, no! It's 14th already ( :#wah#: :#excited2#: :#sadlove#: ). But because I'm a chronology freak, here are the shows from the 11th.

Adding to what [url=Christina wrote][/url] about the Milwaukee show.

AlwaysWebsurfing wrote:I think only one short video clip exists from this show of a bit of Angels (from when they sat on the floor near the edge of the stage)

Yes, and it was Steph who recorded it :#notworthy#:

step0nmi wrote:a;
jkdf;
laksjdfasljdf./.as,djf;
ladfj!!!!
I DID IT!!! I DID IT MYSELF! ON MY OWN! VIDEO FROM THE SHOW!!!

More from Steph,

someone blurted out that they want them to play Froto…so Bret decides that he is going to be funny and he says “More like this” and gets off of his chair and goes back the stage some, like he is little…then he comes closer to the front of the stage and gets down on his knees…all playing like he is little….

I’m not cryin’-AMAZING! They used this Casio Digi-100 saxaphone that is basically a toy like the Casio Digi 20….it’s silver and little and Jemaine looked soo cute playing it.

Before kiss is Not a Contract they went into this banter about HOW they kiss. Too funny…Jemaine tells everyone that Bret is a more technical kisser…then Jemaine later talks about how he is a sloppy kisser…He just goes for it! OMG! He said he doesn’t even think about it he just does it! LOL-At the end they end up saying something to the extent of that THEY have kissed! Too funny!

There was a meet and greet, but this time Stephanie didn't have cakes for them. But she had cookies! :#love3#:

Bret the artist :#love3#:

Found some more photos!

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2487016275_cd33aaf6cd_o.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2487016245_beb88cc7f1_o.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2486757287_4971f2cec5_o.jpg
emira
emira

Sat May 14, 2011 6:34 pm
11th

[size=150:3pwep27i]2009: Seattle first show

Arj was pretty excited too!

arjbarker: The boys performing a moving rendition of 'Not Crying' at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle, RIGHT NOW http://twitpic.com/50q6z
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 8432027-655be11beccccd3163bce486cb0.jpg

arjbarker: It's business time http://twitpic.com/50qn0
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 8432604-9b8c665b309b90815bda13f11e4.jpg

thegroundhog: Flight of the Conchords were awesome tonight! Bret is such a fabulous musician. Pls tell me someone got a pic of him shirtless, zebra pants!

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Seattle511bret.jpg

rhymenocerous wrote:Demon Woman (Golden sex pants on Jemaine, Zebra tights on Bret, 'ucking awesome silver pants shining rainbow colors on Nigel. Jemain threw blue shimmery g-string into the audience)

There was some really funny banter where Jemaine asked for the women of Seattle to seek Nigel out on the streets to have six with him. Bret set this goal at 1000 lays by the end of the 3 days here :#lol#: There were some women in the balcony that were REALLY excited for this

There was a point during Mutha Uckers where the guys wanted audience participation (lights on and mics held out) and all they got was crickets, pretty much. People here talk a lot and I think were scared a little to chime in due to people writing up requests to sit there and be quiet. I think that is sad and I hope tomorrow will be better for participation Sad After this happened, Jemaine gave a BIG shout out to the Nashville crowd for being the best *looks at Sam who did this all on her own probably*

Outside the show, people were mainly talking about the Freebird banter (Jemaine was hillarious!!!) and whether the Freebird and Epileptic Dogs hecklers people were plants.
"
They told us we were going to Seattle and we said, 'We've already been there.'"
Clement said with a disappointed expression when the two came onstage. "
But... yeah... we're happy to be here."

Photos:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Arjseattle.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Bretseattle3.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Jemseattle.jpg
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun May 15, 2011 4:47 pm
[align=center:3jyj9v1d][size=200:3jyj9v1d]May 14th, 2010

Glasgow UK

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 N3x28j.jpg[/align:3jyj9v1d]

Because I love this:

gezyka wrote:
[size=100:3jyj9v1d]EugeneMirman: I got to perform tonight in the Legion of Doom's headquarters!
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Image-568x758-JPG.jpg

:#lol#: :#lol#: :#lol#:

[align=center:3jyj9v1d]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Glasgow514fotc.jpg[/align:3jyj9v1d]

Syl's pictures. :#glomp#: :

[align=center:3jyj9v1d]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 4627639010_9d66ff6a3c_b.jpg[/align:3jyj9v1d]

Unfortunately secruity was really strict when it came to pictures and recording. Sad

accordions wrote:
luckym wrote:Oh and at the beginning of the show the fog machine made Bret's side of the stage way foggier than Jemaine's side, and Bret made a joke about how he was concerned that his side of the stage might be on fire (or something like that).

Then Jemaine said something like "
I would usually say it was because my guitar playing was on fire...but I haven't started yet..."

accordions wrote:HI GUYS! Yup, I died about 500 times last night!
I'll write more about the show when I get home, but oh my, it was EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I loved meeting all you guys too! (and I'm seeing you all again today... )

They played Ladies of the World and put 'Norwegian' and 'Glaswegian' () into the lyrics!
Jemaine also attempted a crazy Scottish accent...

[align=center:3jyj9v1d]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 4627639004_d04fc406a8_b.jpg[/align:3jyj9v1d]

onlyalways wrote:Jemaine sang "
Furt Heelings"
accidentally toward the beginning of the song. XDDD I forget what he said to try to cover it up, but we saw what he did.

A group requested inner city pressure, and they said that they rarely practice it so they weren't sure how it would come out, but it was seriously AMAZING. Since it's in my top three songs of theirs, it was an honor to hear it not only live, but the first time they've played it in years, right? Besides for sugalumps and demon woman, it was my favorite song they performed this week. Durring the synth solo Bret would sing "
gunna make you sweat!"
all high pitched and Jemaine would similiarly sing "
Can you feel it Glasgow??"
and "
check the weather, high pressure!"
Sooo epic!!!!!!

We also heard "
if you're into it"
which was also an honor because it is my absolute favorite conchord song. (maybe favorite song ever?)

It was also the second gig in a row they did boom.

During sugalumps jemaine pointed at Sylwia, Jessie, and Sarah in the 3rd row at the first "
I see you girls, checking out my trunks"
after he stood up- I was squeeing much!!

I think I'm Inner City Pressure's biggest fangirl. The song live is so good. :#cloud9#:

[align=center:3jyj9v1d]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 4627639020_6073261eb5_b.jpg[/align:3jyj9v1d]

luckym wrote:I couldn't believe they played Inner City Pressure when someone requested it!!! At first Jemaine said that they never do that one on tour, but then they just went for it! They did an amazing job, I'm so glad they decided to give it a try.

They also did If You're Into It which made me sooooo happy!!! I've always wanted to hear that one live!!!

They played Boom again and I tried to get video on Courtney's camera, but a security guy stopped me half way through the song ( ). I really wish I could have gotten video of their Boom dances...we always need more of those!

ADD: The "
Furt Healings"
thing was adorable. I think that's what I'm going to call the song from now on.

I should try to find that Boom video! XD :#idea#: Even thought it doesn't have ~the best part~ on it, it's something.

But here IS a Boom video... and I think the only video from the show! :-\

[flash=350,287:3jyj9v1d]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/74CLAjOE43Q&
hl=en&
fs=1[/flash:3jyj9v1d]

[align=center:3jyj9v1d]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2198475.jpg[/align:3jyj9v1d]

onlyalways wrote:At the meet and greet, I kinda stood a step back since the birmingham one was so great. We talked with Bret for a little and I asked jemaine for a hug. I didn't need anything else, they've given so much.

luckym wrote:They were so sweet to come out for another meet and greet! I'm really happy the flighties who weren't in Birmingham got time with the guys too. Like Courtney said, we tried not to take much of their time since we had already gotten a meet and greet... Bret talked to a few of us about how quiet the venue got between songs, and Laura and I had a little talk with Nigel about the weather.

Courtney asked Jemaine for a hug, and that gave me the courage to ask for one too.

Jem and Jessie. :#love3#:

accordions wrote:Okay, I just met Flight of the Conchords...JEMAINE ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 IMG_0749.jpg

Laura's poster :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :

[align=center:3jyj9v1d]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 IMG_7525.jpg[/align:3jyj9v1d]
emira
emira

Sun May 15, 2011 5:00 pm
11th

[size=150:1oe17lam]2010: Manchester, UK - first show

Sarah was there :#rockout#: :#blowkiss#:

FOTCfanbase: People dressed like jemaine and as robots have just entered the queue at the venue.

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 31274_396644172137_508977137_399250.jpg
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 29288_1447587079669_1532963001_1121.jpg

they said Hello to the audience and started talking about sheets, the audience were flummoxed but upon further investigation I have discovered online that in NZ they call bed linen Manchester! They then asked where the name Manchester derived from no-one knew, "
you should Google yourself Manchester!"
Jemaine responded to the audiences silence ( I have also since looked to see where the name Manchester originates and it's actually from "
mam"
meaning "
Breast like hill"
and "
ceaster"
meaning "
town"
maybe the Mancunians among us knew and just didn't want to shout out "
Breast like hill town!"
) They had however heard about the media calling Manchester "
Gunchester"
and asked everyone to wave their guns in the air!
FOTCfanbase: Highlights tonight - oh happy dance yeah, mancunian david bowie and albi, election banter and jemaine' s thoughts on our prime minister.
I_am_Heather: Bret tried to talk like Ringo Starr but failed miserably. Jemaine sang Albi in scouse, that mutated into a mancunian/yorkshire hybrid. #fotc

Also, Jemaine informed us of important issues, such as David Cameron being elected new PM whilst we were in there. Boos EVERYWHERE #fotc
My favourite parts had to be Bret doing whale noises and Jemaine doing "
Albi the racist dragon"
in a rather convincing Ringo Starr accent. They also told us who had been declared Prime minister in the time we had been in the theatre to which a heckler queried "
can't you do it?"
I think our country would be a much better place with Bret and Jemaine in charge rather than Cameron and Clegg!
Red wrote:Apparently Bret sang the Korean Karaoke song and asked the audience to sing along (which didn't go very well) while Jemaine snuck backstage and "
took a nap."
:#lol#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 5b7a5ba3.jpg

the setlist:
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Wqvxwl.jpg
sargifster wrote:Hmm... Interesting. The set list has the second new song on it - but they didn't play it. I think I would have remembered if they had. Smile

I seriously hope we get it in Glasgow.

(Although we did get the "
third new song"
in Manchester last night.)

I Told You I Was Freaky (plus banter) - we didn't hear that song much :#sadlove#:

[flash=350,287:1oe17lam]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/_QfqRM50xhs&
hl=en&
fs=1[/flash:1oe17lam]

the Guild guitar :#love3#:
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 B66ddfed.jpg

the profile :#ded#:
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Dbc9695b.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 A1c033a3.jpg

Meet and greet :#love3#:

(Just to confirm that they have not let celebrity and cult status go to their heads they did at least an hour meet and greet after the show in the freezing UK weather, signing memorabilia, taking photos with the fans and showing a genuine interest in the people who had waited to meet them, true gents! )
[size=100:1oe17lam]I_am_Heather: That's Me. That's Jemaine. That is me and Jemaine. #fotc

I_am_Heather: Me, Scott and Bret. Little Bret who has a tiny face. Awww ^_^
Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 3de1c6ce.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 5647c44f.jpg

gezyka wrote:By the way, Heather told me on twitter that she and Nigel had some alone time ( :#evilgrin#: ), that he played her uke ( :#ded#: ), and that he was surprised that she even knew who he was and what he did with WIUO. :#inlove#:

:#nigel#: :#blowkiss#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 E50a41ce.jpg
:#lol#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 407282fa.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 913221ba.jpg

:#ded#:

Oh! And the poster :#love3#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 5mi7pd.jpg
emira
emira

Sun May 15, 2011 5:03 pm
I forgot about the Amsterdam poster on 4th May show :#inlove#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2i8eo8j.jpg
emira
emira

Sun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm
Thank you, Coco! :#angel#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#:

I'll squee a lot more tomorrow when I wake up to it.

:#excited2#: :#sadlove#: :#excited2#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun May 15, 2011 5:33 pm
[align=center:14ahek4z][size=200:14ahek4z]May 15th, 2010

Glasgow UK

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 N3x28j.jpg[/align:14ahek4z]

Tweets from the show:

population_one: Nigel on stylophone (even with tuning issues) amazing!!!!!

FOTCfanbase: Too much to say in one tweet, but absolutely fantastic. You don't love me - the 3rd new song and a sugalumps with props.

Laura's epic recap!!:

laura wrote:Firstly the show was absolutely amazing!!!

I was sitting in the circle and the other girls were in the stalls .

Eugene kicked off the show and was on fire. Even though I had already heard most of the jokes the night before I still laughed so much. He made some jokes about the lack of clothes on the girls in Glasgow and was really really funny.

Things I remember from the show.

*Scottish accent and Scottish jokes*

They had a hard time understanding most of the hecklers. Jemaine said that we needed to speak very loudly and clearly if heckling and preferably in a new zealand accent.

A guy in the crowd yelled out "
your beard is good bret"

He had quite a thick accent and they then riffed of that talking about the 2 kinds of scottish accents they had notcied here. The first being a lilting highland 'would ye like some tatties?' and the other 'i'll cut yer 'uckin beard off' even when we are saying complimentary things we sound threatening

during albi jemaine used a scottish accent for albi and it was hilarious (especially 'git yer hand off ma tail, ye'll make it dirrrrrrrttty' )

*epileptic dogs singalong*

just before the remix they got everyone to start singing then split us into 3 sections.
the stalls sang the normal 'think about the epileptic dogs' led by bret
the circle sang a slightly slower 'think. about. the ep epileptic dogs' led by jemaine
the balcony sang some aah ooh aahs led by nigel but they didn't really get the hang of it.

It sounded great and was a lot of fun!

*issues*

they brought up the issue of monkeys and aids. during the banter jemaine suggested you could use a banana peel as protection - when the crowd and bret groaned he said - 'well you brought it up!

*sugalumps*

they pointed to a girl as usual to beckon her towards their sugalumps but a guy got up instead! at first they shook their head but then they went with it.

*time-tripping*
at one point during the time-tripping banter jemaine warned us not to take too much time-tripping acid or we could end up being fingered by a Tyrannosaurus Rex

*stylophone*

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Stylophone.gif

Nigel played a flipping stylophone during Bowie!!! It was amazing!

*Korean song*
Bret remembered to bring the words on stage tonight after forgetting them last night! it was fantastic and i loved his wink and point to the camera at the end!

*inner city pressure*
they sang it again!

*went to the bank*
Everyone was shouting out requests for songs and someone shouted out 'the bank!'
Jemaine said something about everyone shouting out song requests but that someone had requested a piece of 'classic banter'
They then proceeded to tell the went to the bank story!

They also played 3 new songs!

Sarah got the setlist from Nigel!

I laughed so hard my cheek muscles have hypertrophied.

It was amazing!

[align=center:14ahek4z]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Nmereview2.jpg

:#lol#: [/align:14ahek4z]

accordions wrote:I'm also remembering in little bits...

The crowd even heckled Matt! Jemaine had already introduced him to the audience as "
the guy who does our jobs for us"
. Someone shouted out "
TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF MATT!"
when he was onstage :8-): :#lol#: Then when Matt was fixing up Bret's keyboard, a drunken heckler shouted something like "
kiss him bret!"
Jemaine was then like "
when we say he does our jobs for us..."
:#rofl#:

Epileptic Dogs!!

[flash=350,287:14ahek4z]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/XLKkXuj5ZfM&
hl=en&
fs=1[/flash:14ahek4z]

:;
D:

[size=150:14ahek4z]TEAM KILT TOWEL! :#buttrock#: :

laura wrote:During the day we all met up and did some sightseeing in Glasgow. I think Jessie (accordions) had an idea to buy the guys kilt towels.

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Instakilta__95797.gif

We wanted to give them to the guys before/during the show but didn't really know how.

*kilt towels*they went off stage and as they came back on for the encore Sylwia (emira) put the towels on the stage (1 each for Bret, Jemaine and Nigel)

Bret immediately started trying to put his on but was trying upside down. Jemaine quickly discarded his when it fell off and Nigel sat with it over his knees. Bret spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out how to get it on It was upside down for a while but eventually he managed.

He then rolled up his
Spoiler:
so you couldn't see them below the 'kilt'
Jemaine asked what Scottish people wear under their kilts, Bret lifted the towel and said
Spoiler:

Someone in the audience shouted 'Freedom'. Jemaine said - I thought you guys were pretty free now then Bret said something about us all voting for Labour in Scotland but ending up with a Conservative government. Everyone booed and Bret said he would lead us on a march to London, since they were going there the next day anyway, to protest against this situation. He said we would all wear sparkly clothes

They then sang sugalumps and bret's kilt stayed on the whole time. I've no idea how he managed to fasten it to do that! When they left the stage Nigel wrapped his towel around his shoulders like a cape!

onlyalways wrote:I was about to have a heart attack when I saw Sylwia crouched by the isle, ready to attack. :;
): I'm so glad she did, I don't think anyone else had balls of fire like hers.

//www.
youtube.
com/v/wFfoXiKIWNo&
hl=en&

It was so cool to feel like we were part of the show in a small way. :#cloud9#:

Back On The Road :#cloud9#: :

//www.
youtube.
com/v/nQa4ee9on80&
hl=en&

emira wrote:
onlyalways wrote:Sugalumps!

//www.
youtube.
com/v/CxUeGGAH0K4&
hl=en&

:#excited#: :#excited#: :#excited#: :#excited#:

Jemaine's first two "
this lady"
at the beginning of the video seems like pointing at me and Sarah and then maybe Jessie as well (we were sitting next to each other).

:#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Tumblr_l2ioaqPbfV1qb955oo1_1280.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Tumblr_l2io7sQ3Mv1qb955oo1_1280.jpg

onlyalways wrote:A organized meet and greet followed with a que and everything, ha. (a major highlight was hearing Never Gunna Give You Up while waiting and doing the most horrible, hyper dancing you can imagine!) When we got to jemaine, Jessie asked if he got (or liked?) the cookbooks and he smiled and replied "
Yes"
. <

When we were waiting for Bret, Laura spoke with Nigel, and Jessie and I got signatures from Eugene.

When we got to Bret, I forget if this was before or after the picture, it dawned on him that we went to the show the night before. After really looking at our faces he remembered us. (Maybe one of the first places he should have looked. :;
): ) He apologized for having a bad memory.

<
3 Goldfish Bret <

He asked if we were going to more shows. Sylwia said she'd be at London, while Sara and I apprehensively said we were going to be in Cali. XD He must have heard us, cause he was like "
You're going to California too??... Sweet! Hardcore!"
with the widest grin on his face. He began asking which shows, but Then their manager began to wrap things up.

The entire night was crazy and amazing from beginning to end, Glasgow is so weird with their midnight sparkly marathons and drunk men poking fun at your American accent. I loved every second!

laura wrote:Afterwards we hung around and met them - it was lovely - they are so kind. We got group pics with both of them

As we left after we met them a whole bunch of people walked out of a nearby hall. They were all dressed in crazy clothes/ PJs etc.

I'm pretty sure it was Bret's anti-government march (either that or it was the moonwalk which was scheduled for the same time and place )

I'll be back with the group pics later. And a few more stories from the meet and greet.

All in all a fantastic night.

We even got chips and cheese and irn bru on the way home

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Groupbret.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Groupjemaine.jpg

An amazing catch by Katie:

Katie wrote:Jemaine looks like his smiley! :#haha#: :#jem#: :#blowkiss#:

:#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#:

[align=center:14ahek4z]:#heart#: :#cloud9#: :#heart#: [/align:14ahek4z]
emira
emira

Mon May 16, 2011 5:09 pm
onlyalways wrote:[align=center:s7wxpo2w]Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 N3x28j.jpg[/align:s7wxpo2w]

I literally had tears in my eyes when I saw the venue for the first time coming from the airport into the city :'( :#excited2#:

Syl's pictures. :#glomp#: :

I wish I had taken more, but I didn't know that the security would be so strict on the next day. I wanted to enjoy my FIRST EVER CONCHORDS SHOW :#ded#: :#squee#: :#cloud9#:

I'd watched so many YouTube videos, that I couldn't believe that I'm now somehow on the other side of the reality. I'm in like a YouTube video from their show! :#lol#: But not really... Razz

Jemaine also attempted a crazy Scottish accent...

I loved his Scottish accent :#inlove#:

onlyalways wrote:During sugalumps jemaine pointed at Sylwia, Jessie, and Sarah in the 3rd row at the first "
I see you girls, checking out my trunks"
after he stood up- I was squeeing much!!

:#happyyes#: :#cloud9#: That was so freaky, like who? what? me? :#lol#:

I think I'm Inner City Pressure's biggest fangirl. The song live is so good. :#cloud9#:

:#cloud9#: :#cloud9#:

But here IS a Boom video... and I think the only video from the show! :-\

Not the only one. There are also two clips from The Most Beautiful Girl (In The Room) and If You're Into It. Smile

The meet and greet was quick, they both signed my cookbook and a songbook, I gave my gifts to Bret and Jemaine. Jemaine said it was their first gift from Poland. :#ded#: :#inlove#:

They left the bear in me hungry, but the next day was a real feast :#excited2#: :#cloud9#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 pm
I have a post ready for Denver but I can't post it til I get home tonight. If you already have one Syl feel free to post it. Smile
emira
emira

Tue May 17, 2011 12:14 am
Amily wrote:I have a post ready for Denver but I can't post it til I get home tonight. If you already have one Syl feel free to post it. Smile

No, go ahead! :#cheer#: :#excited2#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Empty Re: May 16 - Denver, CO

Tue May 17, 2011 1:01 am
[align=center:2hgvzhuo][size=150:2hgvzhuo]May 16th, 2009

Morrison aka Denver, CO

[size=75:2hgvzhuo]Also, the biggest or at least one of the biggest Flighty meet-ups to date. :#love3#: :#grouphug#:

(
I think LA '
09 may be tied)

The venue: Red Rocks Amphitheatre

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2920317824_bd8ebc8823.jpg

:#loveeyes#: :#loveeyes#: :#loveeyes#: [/align:2hgvzhuo]

This is probably my favourite gig that I've ever attended just because of the venue (okay the band helped :#lol#: Razz ). We got there when it was day light and even at night it was just amazing. :#cloud9#: Also, unrelated but I've seen the Conchords 5 times and only once was it indoors. :;
D:

One of my favourite quotes that I came across while browsing through the Denver thread...

chloe wrote:Make out with Jemaine for me, you guys!!

:#haha#: :#angel#: :#blowkiss#:

From Arj's Twitter:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 8943383b74c2ec555faba9f.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2uf6mwj.jpg

Some great pics from other people:

From Sara (shianne517)

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Vhys5w.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2nk74v5.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2rnad84.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2zjc7m0.jpg

Bret and Jemaine each got a piece of the rock. :;
D:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 0518_flight02.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 0518_flight07.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 0518_flight04.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Roeth_05170918.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 35085j7.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 34fh7q1.jpg

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2dgns09.jpg

Iron and Wine was the other opener. :#inlove#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Roeth_05160906.jpg

The world's biggest group bird. (until the record was broken in 2010 at Wembley :;
): ) You can also spot some Flighties in this pic. :;
D:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 1183367_height370_width560.jpg

The official Biggest Group Bird pic from Arj:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Arj_bird.jpg

I'm going to apologise now for putting this here but I HAD TO! :#rofl#: This guy was awesome... he had on a pair of FOTC y-fronts and was doing aerobic type stuff after the show while we were waiting to meet the guys. Quite entertaining. :#lol#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 IMG_5815.jpg

:#buttrock#:

No meet and greet but some fans got lucky before the show. :;
D: (the only fan pic in existence from this show, I think)

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 Rii8bb.jpg

Jess, Sin and I got to meet Arj before the show too.

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 3549076024_86e0a0519d_b_d.jpg

And, the Flighty string players got to meet Nigel after the show. :#love3#:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 3548297465_2c11d5ffbe_b_d.jpg

And finally:

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 3549099180_b3c73e2b57_b_d.jpg

I'm missing from this pic because I believe I was off in the bathroom. :#haha#: :#shy#:

There aren't many videos posted in the thread for this gig, I don't think there are a lot for this gig period. Unfortunately I'm not somewhere I can watch any of them right now to choose the best ones for this post. If anyone else wants to add some please do! Smile

ADD:
I forgot to the poster. Smile

Death from Nostalgia Tour Calendar - Page 4 2z7kkdy.jpg
Katie
Katie
Totally Fine

Tue May 17, 2011 8:41 am
Amily wrote:I have a post ready for Denver but I can't post it til I get home tonight. If you already have one Syl feel free to post it. Smile
:#excited2#: :#excited2#: :#excited2#:

I appreciate this thread so much, you guys. :#love3#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 am
Coco just found my post that I thought I lost and apparently I posted it in the wrong thread! :#haha#: Just moved it here, so I hope you guys will enjoy it. :;
D:

Also, if no one else wants to I'll do Salt Lake City when I get home from work tonight. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum