chickenkarma
pukeko
Ami
15 posters
Go down

New Zealand Music Awards - Page 3 Empty New Zealand Music Awards

Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 pm
laura wrote:
step0nmi wrote:DID I SEE THE SAME STRIPED SHIRTS IN THAT 2ND ONE!!??? OMG! I wonder what they were up too! seriously...look at the collar of bret's red sweat shirt  Wink

Yes!    Very Happy  Very Happy  Razz

What can it mean??   Razz

wow! ha ha! nice cap  Wink

I dunno what it means   ???    Razz  I just thought it was like a glimpse into them filming or something...those are some pretty odd shirts too...not one's that they would regularly wear so I think we should look for them come Jan. and then we'll all go "oOOOOO" Very Happy
christi
Ah, Gerard Depardieu

Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:17 pm
chrissycubana wrote:
i especially love jemaine's rejection of the "best album" award: "i don't even agree with this one... that's not true... i'm not accepting that one" - LLLLOOOOLLLL!!!!

This was sooo my favorite part.  Jemaine was so gorgous.  *poof* (pile of dust)
boomqueen
boomqueen
I'll nibble chips off your hips

Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:23 pm
I seen the video when I got home from work but I was tired and had a nap...for too long...so I thought I would jump in and tell everyone how I feel about it!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I effin' love it!!! It's just what I needed and I am sooooooo happy for them! Their country does love them! More then they think they should it seems lol

I miss Jemaine Clemaine and Bret McClegnie!

Last edited by 3 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:01 am
Type more later. Brain exploding. I can only type this because it's the world's slowest explosion. As soon as it explodes fully I'll lose the ability to ty

Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:41 pm
hellomyfriend wrote:Type more later.  Brain exploding.  I can only type this because it's the world's slowest explosion.  As soon as it explodes fully I'll lose the ability to ty

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

marry me.   Razz
pukeko
There's nothin' wrong

Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:01 am
C4 are showing a lot of the interviews they didn't show last night. And they showed the conchords acceptance vids again. I might get sick of them. Or not   Very Happy Its cool though, the crowd were laughing so hard, especially at Jemaine's "I'm not accepting that."

I hope the next season gets shown on C4, rather than Prime like last time, also known as ratings no-mans-land.

Savage, the rapper that shared the International Achievement Award with the Conchords, apparently has just gone gold in the states with his song "Swing". I'm curious if anyone has heard of him? The song was in the dance scene in "Knocked Up"
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:51 pm
From Videogum (Stereogum's video site):

Flight Of The Conchords Pre-Taped Acceptance Speeches Better Than All The New Fall Sitcoms

The Flight of the Conchords won four awards at the New Zealand Music Awards, including Breakthrough Artist, Best Group, Best Album, and International Achievement. They weren't able to attend the awards because they were in the United States taping the second season of their HBO show, which is kind of the sadness of the whole New Zealand Awards System that you mostly have to leave New Zealand if you really want to start cleaning up on all the statues. But anyway, they pre-taped four acceptance speeches, and every single one of them, even the second one which isn't even really funny, is better than Gary Unmarried and Do Not Disturb combined. shii, I'll even throw in Chuck, because I consider any show "
new"until at least three people have watched it. [UPDATE: "is better than Gary Unmarried and Do Not Disturb and that SNL clip Lindsay just posted combined."]
Source

Last edited by 57 on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

New Zealand Music Awards - Page 3 Empty Re: New Zealand Music Awards

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum