Go down
Katie
Katie
Totally Fine

Bret and Jemaine are creating a spore creature!? Empty Bret and Jemaine are creating a spore creature!?

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:17 am
OK, so I pretty much know nothing about video games, but apparently there is a game called Spore. And the game creators are having a contest where a bunch of celebrities make their own spore creatures, which are then voted on. The winner gets $15,000 donated to a charity of their choice. Our boys are in the contest as a team! Here's an article about it: http://kotaku.com/5015380/stan-lee-ellij....eature-creator

And here is the page where you can vote on the spores. The FOTC one says "In Creation", but they already have votes.   Very Happy

http://www.sporevote.com/index.html

I can't wait to see what it looks like! Let's all vote, you guys. We don't want them losing to Zach and Cody! hehe
ines
Let's boom the boom

Bret and Jemaine are creating a spore creature!? Empty Bret and Jemaine are creating a spore creature!?

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:36 am
So are they ever going to finish theirs so that we can give and unbiased honest vote to them?

I wanna see them catch up to Dylan and Cole (Zack and Cody, the suite life of).

ladytronzapatista
The day time of the night

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:53 am
I'm tickled that Ask a Ninja has one.....
chickenkarma
My shadow played a bass clarinet

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 am
omg how awesome XD
i need to see how they made theirs look like
ohjeez
Posing like a swan

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:53 pm
strange! but i'm definitely voting for them. can't wait to see what they come up with. Very Happy

Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:27 pm
The "BattleKiwi" is up now.  Here's what it looks like.

Bret and Jemaine are creating a spore creature!? YRY4mkZl

You can see it in action on the Spore website.
ladytronzapatista
The day time of the night

Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm
Adorable.   Very Happy
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Very Happy
ines
Let's boom the boom

Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:35 pm
proper kiwi name  Wink
ohjeez
Posing like a swan

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:24 pm
haha it looks like a pokemon!   Very Happy

voted!
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree

Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 pm
Freaking random shit really. I don't have any other reaction other than WTF?!

Razz
Katie
Katie
Totally Fine

Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:02 am
You know, even though I know it's not true, I still categorize this kind of thing in my mind as "stuff for boys". I just can't get into it. I know it's sexist, but you lovely bitc...yeah you know the rest.   Wink
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:15 pm
Meh. I love video and computer games (am trying to save up to get a Wii and a PS2) but it is true that a lot of video games these days are still marketed towards boys. :/
mistysquarepants
Smokin' with an eye that's broken

Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:00 pm
lol those little things were weird lol.. cute but weird, video games are over my head..
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 pm
mistysquarepants wrote:
lol those little things were weird lol..  cute but weird, video games are over my head..

Honestly, I didn't really get it either; video games just aren't my thing. But I voted for their spore anyway.  It's pretty cute ... whatever it is!    Very Happy

Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:39 pm
yea! I don't get this (obviously this thread is filled with women  Wink LOL ) but...I think it was cute! and I liked the noise it made...obviously this little creature had a lot of things on it to protect and fight with it...but didn't seem like the fighting kind....I really like all the extra tine spores...they were copying the big one! it was cuuute   Very Happy
Sponsored content

Bret and Jemaine are creating a spore creature!? Empty Re: Bret and Jemaine are creating a spore creature!?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum