A little motivation from our favorite guys.

+29
mcdoofus
luckym
ilandere
onlyalways
peterpan
tanfastic
Katie
dontlookback
shianne517
hellomyfriend
gezyka
sheila
sargifster
LadyinRed
murrayland
ohjeez
paranoidandroid
talkingstove
caiknbake
ines
chrissycubana
ashattack
mistysquarepants
Ami
alexandriaj22
duttle
boomqueen
ladytronzapatista
33 posters
Go down
murrayland
Beneath a willow tree

A little motivation from our favorite guys. - Page 6 Empty A little motivation from our favorite guys.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 pm
I'm totally cool with it.
I can send it or Sarah (sargifster) can.
It's all good, and so glad you are enjoying it!
caiknbake
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

A little motivation from our favorite guys. - Page 6 Empty A little motivation from our favorite guys.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:04 pm
yay!!!!!!!!! thank you!!!!!! [image]
sargifster
Tech Admin

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 pm
Thanks Murrayland. [image]

Let me know who is sending the file then... Smile

Caitlin - if you want me to send it - drop me a PM.
murrayland
Beneath a willow tree

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:23 pm
yeah... PM whoever you want. We'll get it done. ;
)
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:10 pm
[image]

[image]
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:13 pm

onlyalways wrote:[image]

[image] [image] [image]

Last edited by 2 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:48 pm

onlyalways wrote:[image]

[image]
[image] [image] [image]
murrayland
Beneath a willow tree

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:30 am
LOVE. HOMAGOD.
ilandere
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:45 pm
This thread is officially alive again, if by my will alone! [image]

I saw these motivators and I went into fits of rapture. I sometimes print out my favorites and post them on my walls... More entertaining/cheaper than posters, at least. So, of course, I had to make my own. Don't worry, I've only made five (so far)!!
DISCLAIMER (because everyone needs to have one these days) : No copyright infringement or insult is intended. The innuendos, however, are very intentional.

[image]
I tried to find a better picture to compare with that face he makes (you know the one!) during the Council of Elrond, but this is the one that convinced me it was him in the first place.

[image]
Not exactly one of their most 'normal' moments.

[image]
The original title of this was "
THE CASE FOR WIG"
, which is a play on a title of a book about Jesus, but I didn't think it needed the Christianity reference. That would have been weird.

[image]
Aaannd this is obviously one of my favorite episodes, considering how outrageous it is. Bowie/Jemaine looks like such a creeper in this picture.

[image]
'Nuff said.

Well, I hope these at least mildly amused you guys;
I cackled to myself a lot while making them, as well as bugged my roomies half to death(or at least away from the living room) for their opinions. [image]

Running back to lurker-dom now...!
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:49 pm

ilandere wrote:This thread is officially alive again, if by my will alone! [image]

I saw these motivators and I went into fits of rapture. I sometimes print out my favorites and post them on my walls... More entertaining/cheaper than posters, at least. So, of course, I had to make my own. Don't worry, I've only made five (so far)!!
DISCLAIMER (because everyone needs to have one these days) : No copyright infringement or insult is intended. The innuendos, however, are very intentional.

[image]
I tried to find a better picture to compare with that face he makes (you know the one!) during the Council of Elrond, but this is the one that convinced me it was him in the first place.

[image]

[image]
The original title of this was "
THE CASE FOR WIG"
, which is a play on a title of a book about Jesus, but I didn't think it needed the Christianity reference. That would have been weird.

[image]
Aaannd this is obviously one of my favorite episodes, considering how outrageous it is. Bowie/Jemaine looks like such a creeper in this picture.

[image]
'Nuff said.

Well, I hope these at least mildly amused you guys;
I cackled to myself a lot while making them, as well as bugged my roomies half to death(or at least away from the living room) for their opinions. [image]

Running back to lurker-dom now...!

[size=150:yxvz8jbf]OH MY GOD. I LOVED THESE!!! [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

My favorite is probably the oddballs one. [image] [image] [image] [image]

Thank you so much for resurrecting this thread. I'd love it if you made more. You're awesome at this. [image]

[image]
ilandere

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:59 pm
Why thank you.... and if you insist, I must!! [image]

...Actually, I was just going to spam this thread with my apparent genius anyways. But seriously, it's not that hard... there's so much to work with... [image]
sargifster
Tech Admin

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:00 pm
[image] [image] [image]

I love them.

[image] [image] [image]
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:02 pm

ilandere wrote:Why thank you.... and if you insist, I must!! [image]

...Actually, I was just going to spam this thread with my apparent genius anyways. But seriously, it's not that hard... there's so much to work with... [image]

[image] already.
gezyka
gezyka

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:23 pm

ilandere wrote:[image]
May I present...

[image]
[image]

Different expression than what you were seeking, but still. ;<br />D

[image]
[image] [image] [image] [image]
ilandere

Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

hellomyfriend wrote:
ilandere wrote:Why thank you.... and if you insist, I must!! [image]

[image] already.

[image] I keep running into your awesomeness-- or Bret's sparring blade, as the case may be. [image]

@Gezyka: That is perfect!!! Exactly what I mean, too.
I love Bret's facial expressions. He is, actually, my inspiration for my own collection of funny faces.
I don't know anyone else ever saw this, but a loong time ago there was a kid who had this website "
Eric does an emotion"
or something like that. People would request he make a face portraying a certain adjective that could describe an expression... he was pretty good, but I think Bret would make a killing.
gezyka
gezyka

Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 pm

ilandere wrote:@Gezyka: That is perfect!!! Exactly what I mean, too.
I love Bret's facial expressions. He is, actually, my inspiration for my own collection of funny faces.
I don't know anyone else ever saw this, but a loong time ago there was a kid who had this website "
Eric does an emotion"
or something like that. People would request he make a face portraying a certain adjective that could describe an expression... he was pretty good, but I think Bret would make a killing.
Yes! I totally remember Emotion Eric! And agreed about Bret. [image] He has the face of a million expressions. [image] [image] [image]
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm
I LOVE THESE AS WELL!

A+++ work! [image]

[image]

gezyka wrote:
May I present...

[image]
[image]

I will forever find you baller for catching this.
ilandere

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:10 pm
I made more... Man, the things I do for you people! [image]

This is too much fun. I can't stop myself.

I love this picture. Yet another example of Oddballs.
[image]

[image]

For Geyzka:
[image]

Aaand... I can't believe I'm posting this one. I can't believe I MADE it. I feel almost blasphemous. [image] Alas, Amanda is making me.
[image]
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 pm

ilandere wrote:
[image]

[image] [image] [image]
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:45 pm

ilandere wrote:
[image]

[image]

well done!!! you certainly do belong here ;<br />D
gezyka
gezyka

Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:58 pm

ilandere wrote:I made more... Man, the things I do for you people! [image]

[image]

[image]

For Geyzka:
[image]

Aaand... I can't believe I'm posting this one. I can't believe I MADE it. I feel almost blasphemous. [image] Alas, Amanda is making me.
[image]
I love them all!!!!!! [image] [image] [image]
luckym
My shadow played a bass clarinet

Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:20 pm

ilandere wrote:I made more... Man, the things I do for you people! [image]

[image]

[image]

For Geyzka:
[image]

[image]
Those are great!!! [image]
ilandere

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

well done!!! you certainly do belong here

OH GOD IT'S TRUE [image] I've officially joined the ranks of naughtiness. [image]

But really... that picture was BEGGING for it. It was a moral imperative. (Kudos to those who got that reference!)

I'm glad you're enjoying these as much as I am, guys!! Feedback = [image]
gezyka
gezyka

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:12 pm

ilandere wrote:

well done!!! you certainly do belong here

OH GOD IT'S TRUE [image] I've officially joined the ranks of naughtiness. [image]

But really... that picture was BEGGING for it. It was a moral imperative. (Kudos to those who got that reference!)

I'm glad you're enjoying these as much as I am, guys!! Feedback = [image]
Some fun was had with that picture not too long ago in the l'amour thread...
ilandere

Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Some fun was had with that picture not too long ago in the l'amour thread..

Oooohhh!! *scampers off to look for it*
Sponsored content

A little motivation from our favorite guys. - Page 6 Empty Re: A little motivation from our favorite guys.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum