gezyka
shianne517
33 posters
Go down
Venus
Posing like a swan

2x07 'Prime Minister' - Page 13 Empty 2x07 'Prime Minister'

Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:16 pm

aom192 wrote:I was watchin it tonight on bbc4 and i knw they have been speeding up their songs every week, but they went overboard on Demon Woman. I couldn't hear the lyrics and it was over in a flash! And I thought Sugalumps was very fast!

Anyone else agree?

I wasn't able to watch tonight's episode properly but I know what you mean about Sugalumps, that definitely sounded speeded up. As did Too Many Dicks but I put that down to the whole song being slightly different. Hmm I'll probably be able to watch the repeat on Fri to listen to how they speeded up Demon Woman as well.

Last edited by 555 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
daughterofdawn
I'm not crying

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:03 am

aom192 wrote:I was watchin it tonight on bbc4 and i knw they have been speeding up their songs every week, but they went overboard on Demon Woman. I couldn't hear the lyrics and it was over in a flash! And I thought Sugalumps was very fast!

Anyone else agree?

I'm so glad you mentioned that! I thought I was going crazy! In fact, the first time I watched The New Cup, the whole episode seemed speeded up, with both Bret and Jemaine sounding slightly chipmunked. But on Friday it wasn't so noticeable.

As for the episode...

I found it somewhat hard to concentrate at times because there was too much hotness. Bret as "
Parsley"
was incredibly cute and Jemaine in the red shirt/leather jacket combo was very distracting. [image] Despite being a vegetarian, the leather looked very very good. I love the demon woman song, especially Bret's bit at the end (the wowooowaooowoooaawowowow).

On first listening to the korean karaoke I was a bit bemused but the lyrics are hilarious and the tune has grown on me. I discovered that it's incredibly easy to play on the piano as it's just black keys. [image]

I thought Mel was great this week.

Did anyone else think that Jemaine looked like he was constantly about to laugh for the first 5 minutes?

There were a few slightly less funny parts when compared to eps 2 or 5, but overall a very enjoyable viewing experience.

I liked the line "
I usually look better than this"
. how true. [image]
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 am

Budget Bear wrote:On first listening to the korean karaoke I was a bit bemused but the lyrics are hilarious and the tune has grown on me. [size=100:4j3yy3gp]I discovered that it's incredibly easy to play on the piano as it's just black keys. [image]
Music geek comes out to say: pentatonic scale FTW! [image]

[image]
Sponsored content

2x07 'Prime Minister' - Page 13 Empty Re: 2x07 'Prime Minister'

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum