Ami
mistysquarepants
boomqueen
60 posters
Go down
Katie
Katie
Totally Fine

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Empty Re: Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 am
onlyalways wrote:From one of my favorite comedies at the moment: Parks and Recreation. :#aziz#:

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Tumblrlfrpxzt3ll1qzmd3a.gif

[url=gif source][/url]

He even says that he calls it a super straw in the show!! :#lol#: I find this to be borderline plagiarism! :#fingerwave#: :;
):
I came here specifically to see if this was posted. Somehow I knew you would come through, Coco! :#cheer#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Empty Re: Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 am
Katie wrote:I came here specifically to see if this was posted. Somehow I knew you would come through, Coco! :#cheer#:

:;
D: I couldn't not immediately post it! :#excited#:

You can also kind of see more multicolored super straws behind him... even more like FOTC!
Katie
Katie
Totally Fine

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:20 am
onlyalways wrote:
Katie wrote:I came here specifically to see if this was posted. Somehow I knew you would come through, Coco! :#cheer#:

:;
D: I couldn't not immediately post it! :#excited#:

You can also kind of see more multicolored super straws behind him... even more like FOTC!
I think Andy owes royalties to Bret &
Jemaine for use of their idea. :#haha#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 am
Katie wrote:
onlyalways wrote:You can also kind of see more multicolored super straws behind him... even more like FOTC!
I think Andy owes royalties to Bret &
Jemaine for use of their idea. :#haha#:

:#haha#: They can have all $32 (I think) that Andy has to his name.

(I hope they put it in the box and not the bag.)
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm
onlyalways wrote:From one of my favorite comedies at the moment: Parks and Recreation. :#aziz#:

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Tumblrlfrpxzt3ll1qzmd3a.gif

[url=gif source][/url]

He even says that he calls it a super straw in the show!! :#lol#: I find this to be borderline plagiarism! :#fingerwave#: :;
):
Maybe it was intentional? Like a shout out? :#evilgrin#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm
Amily wrote:
):
Maybe it was intentional? Like a shout out? :#evilgrin#:

Oh that would be awesome! But then that would push my love for Parks and Rec to an unhealthy amount.
emira
emira

Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 am
I got this email today,

Good day,

Please accept my apology if our mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. my mother and i are compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. we are contacting you based on our desire to invest in your country.
we from Guinea Republic in Africa. Through this letter we are seeking your urgent co-operation and an opportunity to invest and do business with you as our partner in in your country. I have a sizable asset to invest, the total amount is ($us12.5) million and we would like to work with you in doing business as we have just little idea about business. I have inherited this fund from my late father who was a Gold and Diamond dealer before he died after a brief illness. You may discuss it with your family if you want as this is a long lasting business relationship.
we am looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us discuss details and proceed as it is urgent. My mother and i have agreed on this investment since our little research has revealed that it is a nice place for such investment.
We have also agreed to offer you 8% of the total sum for your assistance and 2 percent for any expenses that might be incurred

Looking forward to hear from you.

[...]

Now, what would Murray do?... :#hmm#:

( :#rofl#: )
AlwaysWebsurfing
Considering second-hand underpants

Wed May 25, 2011 8:24 pm
Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Zluo9y.jpg
...I think the J-dog would rock in those
but I believe he is contractually obligated to wear the :#quotes#: sugalumps brand
emira
emira

Wed May 25, 2011 11:44 pm
Surprised

Calvin Klein must be a fan of Jemaine. :#evilgrin#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Thu May 26, 2011 8:13 pm
There was a bit of a reunion last night:

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Tumblr_lls8qh1mOX1qhe8uvo1_500.png

Fun Fact:

Tonight’s [url=Happy Endings][/url] reunited the girlfriends from Flight of the Conchords “Foux du Fafa.”

June Diane Raphael guest starred as bride-to-be Melinda, and Eliza Coupe is cast member Jane.

I’m proud of my cast member recognizing skillz.

[url=source][/url]

At least their names aren't so similar this time around. :;
):
emira
emira

Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:27 pm
The Swell Season live from the elevator :#haha#:

:#cloud9#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 am
emira wrote:The Swell Season live from the elevator :#haha#:

:#haha#: :#love3#:

I would have started slow dancing.
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm so positive the guy who made this HAD to have listen to Boom at some point.

Is she hot like a talking stove? Or like a zesty pepper used in a curry?? XD

And if you keep watching it gets a little "
Bret You Got it Goin' On"
-inspired too. :#haha#:
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm
I'll just leave this riiiight here...

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 04_ourlove_hdr.jpg

From [url=Lolmart][/url]
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 pm
A bit of a (Wilde) Muffin Situation:

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Muffinsituation.jpg

from [url=my ear-trumpet has been struck by lightning][/url]

:#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#: :#cloud9#:
emira
emira

Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:30 am
Complimentary muffins will be always reminding me about how awesome the 2010 tour was :#cry#: :#sadlove#:

re: eating. Did you notice how much Jemaine the tv show character is eating? Either he's in trouble all the time or he eats whenever he can, because you never know when he'll eat next time, i.e. he's in financial troubles.... ok both reasons are actually the same one. Razz
introinter2003
Considering second-hand underpants

Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:38 am
Past saturday I met a german guy who was a compulsive traveler, he´d been in everyplace u can imagine. Talking about Australia, he mentioned that, well, almost everyone in Australia had a criminal relative, u know, like everybody´s grand-gran-grand-grandpa had to be an assassin, a rapist, a thieve etc, so u have to be carefull when visiting them (of course, he was talking in a funny, jokie way, no meaning to hurt anyone´s heart, as i´m now also, so please no hardfeelings if any australian reads this :#cheekkiss#: )

Of course all the situation reminded me a lot of the Unnatural Love episode

Note: just in case "
anybody"
has planned to pay a visit to the wild land of Australia, you have been warned :#haha#:
emira
emira

Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:00 am
introinter2003 wrote:Note: just in case "
anybody"
has planned to pay a visit to the wild land of Australia, you have been warned :#haha#:

I'm staying a month at my friend in Australia, but he was born in Kiwiland and moved out when he was 3, so I feel fairly safe. :;
):
emira
emira

Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:25 pm
Just this headline made me think of Brian and Murray :#haha#: :#love3#:

[url=nzherald][/url]: John Key to meet Obama on US visit: nzh.tw/10737125
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:05 pm
emira wrote:Just this headline made me think of Brian and Murray :#haha#: :#love3#:

he'd better look to his business cards first!

:#lol#:
emira
emira

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 am
chrissycubana wrote:
emira wrote:Just this headline made me think of Brian and Murray :#haha#: :#love3#:

he'd better look to his business cards first!

:#lol#:

And find some good bodyguards. I wonder if he said his mum he's going to mee the president?

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Tumblr_lnlenvQvBV1qa0w97o1_500.png
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:45 am
OH GOD:

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Tumblr_lo76ktLhDk1qcuq56o1_500.jpg

:#lmao#:

(I wish I knew where this came from! :#shakefist#: )
emira
emira

Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 pm
Stana and Anats are not the only one :#lol#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm
From [url=texts from last night][/url]:

[size=150:3fqo2ucm](702): no you cant smoke seaweed
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:05 pm
onlyalways wrote:OH GOD:

Business School: Unintentional FOTC Moments - Page 20 Tumblr_lo76ktLhDk1qcuq56o1_500.jpg

:#lmao#:

(I wish I knew where this came from! :#shakefist#: )

:#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#:

WIN. just. WIN.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum