kellysouthpaw
Katie
hellomyfriend
Ami
39 posters
Go down
basslady
I'm making a lasagne... for one

The Fantabulous Supertastic Gift Project - Page 10 Empty The Fantabulous Supertastic Gift Project

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 am
I want to be involved this time! I saw the amazing quilts you guys made for them and saw the video of it being given to Jemaine. So cute!! Good work everyone! I'm so jealous! I wish I was around on here when you did the quilts!! But yes, I agree....we should make them pillow cases or something! <
3<
emira
emira

The Fantabulous Supertastic Gift Project - Page 10 Empty The Fantabulous Supertastic Gift Project

Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 am
basslady wrote:I want to be involved this time! I saw the amazing quilts you guys made for them and saw the video of it being given to Jemaine. So cute!! Good work everyone! I'm so jealous! I wish I was around on here when you did the quilts!! But yes, I agree....we should make them pillow cases or something! <
3<

For the Euro tour we did this and gave them in Birmingham:

[url=Flighty cookbook][/url]
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:58 pm
I realized that after so then I deleted it XD
Sponsored content

The Fantabulous Supertastic Gift Project - Page 10 Empty Re: The Fantabulous Supertastic Gift Project

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum