Go down
emira
emira

Dear Felty... Empty Dear Felty...

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 am
[align=center:3vg9d9ft]Dear Felty... 107195.gif[/align:3vg9d9ft]

This thread is for you to show you that we appreciate how awesome you are and thank you for your last posts in [url=Mon's thread][/url].

You may post rarely, but every time your post is precious and has a great value.

:#heart#: Sylwia
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Dear Felty... Empty Re: Dear Felty...

Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:46 pm
emira wrote:[align=center:1r4xrgy8]Dear Felty... 107195.gif[/align:1r4xrgy8]

[align=center:1r4xrgy8]Dear Felty... Tumblr_lm178uPlC51qf4rmh.gif[/align:1r4xrgy8]

[align=center:1r4xrgy8]:#heart#: :#glomp#: :#heart#: [/align:1r4xrgy8]
felty
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:40 am
Aww, nothing makes me feel more appreciated than some humerous gifs. You old honey drippers.
I still feel quite anxious about sharing such personal things even in such an inclusive environment so it was kinda liberating in a way. I hope noone was uncomfortable with the subject matter, was a bit heavy on it. Now I can post in my own thread instead of one titled "
Coming out"
which led to some probing questions from concerned relatives.
introinter2003
Considering second-hand underpants

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:21 am
Hi Felty,

I didn´t feel unconfortable at all, but very amazed. I can see that FotC are almost a trascendental item in your life, and the relevant role they have played for your well-being. I can´t tell the same, although watching/listening to them never fails when it comes to cheer me up in lower days, I wasn´t living a specially harsh moment of my life when I found them, so I can´t compare my own experience with yours. But I find so amazing that they had such relevant and positive impact in your life, and I´m sure they would be very very proud and happy if they get to find it.

I really appreciate the ability of B and J of being so humble too, and the way they make fun about themselves without being pathetic, even when they take serious stabs in the back from themselves (U know, they are very far of the self-deprecating humour of Get a life´s Chris Peterson character, for instance, which I find somehow disturbing). I hate when people say they are a couple of hipsters, because the most recognizable feature of a hipster is his/her total ineptitude about throwing a good laugh about themselves, and then there´s the fact that I think FotC are really hard-working, made by themselves, men, and u know, when I think about a hipster I totally see some daddy´s rich kid with too many time to lose in his/her hands.

******** END OF THE "
I HATE WHEN THEY SAY FOTC ARE HIPSTERS"
MELTDOWN************

Back to topic: I can feel your pain when u talk about the negative haze that flows from a unsatisfying job, and how it can blur your entire life, I´ve been there, but luckily this shit is over now. But, Felty, all those marvellous things you say about FotC and FotCmb memebers, I´m sure you will find them too in “real world people”, and surround yourself with this kind of people in your everyday life, don´t u think so?? For sure our society can be filled of mean hearted people, but u can see there´re many other ones than can fill your life of wonderful things, right?? I don´t wanna say that like life is an eternal rainbow of joy and happiness, nor that I´ve got an army of wonderfull friends, I´ve felt the sadness of solitude (hehe, this word always drive my mind to Alfred Dreller and Purcell) and I had been betrayed by friends more than once, but I can tell u that there´s always good people waiting for meeting u around the corner Smile .

I hope u don´t find rudeness in my words, I don´t wanna look like “hey man, I´m a old dog and I can show u a couple of facts about life”, not my intention at all.

Besides, I think that if you find liberating and good for your heart to open up about your feelings here, it´s fine for me, I don´t have any problem about managing and sharing feelings, happy ones, sad ones and whatever kind ones. I´ll reply to any kind of personal stuff you could share with me/us here if u post them.

Oh and U can hijack my posts wherever, whenever and however u want to!

Side note: i´m not an English native, but I can note the quality of your texts and writing style, you could be a fit writer, I think
emira
emira

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:44 pm
felty wrote:You old honey drippers.

Yes, we're busy bees. :;
D:

I still feel quite anxious about sharing such personal things even in such an inclusive environment so it was kinda liberating in a way. I hope noone was uncomfortable with the subject matter, was a bit heavy on it. Now I can post in my own thread instead of one titled "
Coming out"
which led to some probing questions from concerned relatives.

There's nothing better than having your own space, even if it's just virtual... imaginary so to say. :#haha#:

Hijacking your thread now. I used to be very critical, but B&
J and their fans (read: the Flighties from the Board) taught me to be more tolerant, understanding and give people more freedom of expression while still keeping your own values.

If you feel comfortable, go ahead, though I still can't believe that a guy is talking about his feelings. :;
):
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum