felty
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming out

Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 am
"
EDIT: YES, I´M THAT DUMB. I CAN´T USE THE "
QUOTE"
OPTION PROPERLY Sad "

And please Montserrat don't belittle yourself. It's patently clear from reading your posts that you have a rare agility and creativity that the folks here surely appreciate. :;
):
emira
emira

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 am
introinter2003 wrote:EDIT: YES, I´M THAT DUMB. I CAN´T USE THE "
QUOTE"
OPTION PROPERLY Sad

Just stop it. You're not dumb, just unexperienced. Let me show you how you could fix it. You can post in "
"
just as felty did or put it in the "
quote box"
. If you want to close the text you're quoting, you use [ /quote ] like here:

[ quote="
felty"
]I definitely am of a like mind in regards to the lovely freakies. I genuinely do feel FotC has the most vivacious, outgoing fans, so much so that I'm perfectly content to be a fringe dweller. [ /quote ]

Of course, when you remove the spaces the result will be this:

felty wrote:I definitely am of a like mind in regards to the lovely freakies. I genuinely do feel FotC has the most vivacious, outgoing fans, so much so that I'm perfectly content to be a fringe dweller.

And then when you want to quote one more fragment, you can highlight the text and use Quote button over the message window or type [ quote ] texttexttext... [ / quote ] so it looks like this:

[ quote ] Hopefully the Conchords shall tour again sometime in the not too distant future then you too can share in the overwhelming vibrancy and borderline euphoria that positively effervesces off the bubbling excitement. [ / quote ]

and when you remove the spaces the result is this:

Hopefully the Conchords shall tour again sometime in the not too distant future then you too can share in the overwhelming vibrancy and borderline euphoria that positively effervesces off the bubbling excitement.

I hope it's not too complicated. :#hug#:
introinter2003
Considering second-hand underpants

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 am
Dear Felty and Sylwia, don´t worry about me being mean to myself :#hug#:
All that "
I´m dumb"
"
I´m pathetic"
babble is only a pose that I can display because, in my inner soul and heart, I know I´m the coolest cat that someone could be, a total genius, the global charmer, for sure the smartest pen on earth, I officially totally rock a lot :#buttrock#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#: :#rofl#:

No, seriously, I think that my difficulties with the board features come mainly from the fact that I usually post when I´m at office, and I put a very tiny window in the corner of the pc´s screen, so my boss can´t see me doing my extra-occupational activities :#evilgrin#: (When I get saturated I refresh mi mind checking the board / twitter and such, and in five minutes my batteries are full and ready to follow with my professional tasks). The consequence: I always post super quickly, and I haven´t had the time to explore further all the possibilities of the board. I MUST take a moment to explore the posting features and such at home, but then is when I even have less time to do it (to do home cleaning, to cook for the next day, to walk the dog, to pay attention to hubby, etc etc etc)

Sylwia your instructions will be very usefull, I thank you a lot for taking the time to explain this to me :#blowkiss#:

Felty, your kind words about my writing skills give me confidence and for sure I´ll write with a carefree feeling from now :#hug#:
emira
emira

Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:06 pm
introinter2003 wrote:in my inner soul and heart, I know I´m the coolest cat that someone could be, a total genius, the global charmer, for sure the smartest pen on earth, I officially totally rock a lot :#buttrock#:

That's the spirit! :#thumbsup#:

Aren't we all? :;
D:
introinter2003

Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:02 am
Of course we are. But today I´m not feeling like this at all, the problem with my dog´s poisoning (I tweeted yesterday about it) is getting me very very low Sad
emira
emira

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am
introinter2003 wrote:Of course we are. But today I´m not feeling like this at all, the problem with my dog´s poisoning (I tweeted yesterday about it) is getting me very very low Sad

I wasn't on-line yesterday that much so catching up. I'm sorry Sad Don't blame yourself but the pharmacist! :#hug#:

How is he today?
introinter2003

Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 am
Don't blame yourself but the pharmacist! :#hug#:

I know she is guilty too, but I had to check the drug´s box when I bought it, and I did´t. I´m so sorry. If I think he could been dead now for my fault, OMG, I can´t even think about this and not bursting in cry. He is revovering at home, but i´m very scared about permanent damages, or later problems because of the overdose. Today we´ll see the vet again.

Thank you for your kind words
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum