onlyalways
Ami
sheila
hellomyfriend
21 posters
Go down
accordions
Turning white clouds grey

Petition for the guys to tour the UK - Page 5 Empty Petition for the guys to tour the UK

Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:26 pm
emira wrote:
[align=center:9tg4jsw1][size=100:9tg4jsw1]MEL[/align:9tg4jsw1]

I don't know if I could afford that. I'll try too see as many shows as possible anyway. Poor guys...

Mel on a nation-wide scale!

And yeah, I never thought through the whole money aspect, I'm sure I can save...or just general wing and bargain my way through.
emira
emira

Petition for the guys to tour the UK - Page 5 Empty Petition for the guys to tour the UK

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 pm
Early summer i.e. May / June is not good to me :-/ . At least July, pretty please...

[url=rumours][/url]
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 pm
Just getting this out now to avoid disappointment later...

I can't go. After NZ, I have no money left. I'm moving back home (er, just across town) and will try to get as much work as I can, but really doubt that I'll be able to undo the damage by summer. Sad
sargifster
Tech Admin

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:56 pm
gezyka wrote:Just getting this out now to avoid disappointment later...

I can't go. After NZ, I have no money left. I'm moving back home (er, just across town) and will try to get as much work as I can, but really doubt that I'll be able to undo the damage by summer. Sad

, but I understand...
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm

I definitely can't go either.

You won't be alone here during tour time Jess.
emira
emira

Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I did really hope to meet you , but I also understand . I'm sure the NZ visit was worth all the money you spent there .
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:33 pm
Amily wrote:

I definitely can't go either.

You won't be alone here during tour time Jess.

I understand you guys, but I won't lie about my heart breaking a bit when I read these.
[align=center:bg8qibkt][/align:bg8qibkt]

You never know when this tour will finally go down, maybe in the fall? But I guess another time will do. We're crazy like that.
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 am
I felt like revisiting this thread. I can't believe it started in late July last year, and now we are here... a lot has obviously happened. :'(

With 516 signatures, we made it happen! [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

What else can we get them to do with 516 signatures? Tour around the country to perform in our backyards/living rooms? Something more solicit and maybe not 100% legal? Who knows! The world is our oyster.
emira
emira

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:05 pm

onlyalways wrote:I felt like revisiting this thread. I can't believe it started in late July last year, and now we are here... a lot has obviously happened. :'(

With 516 signatures, we made it happen! [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

[image]

Yes, amazing. Too awesome to be true and I still can't believe it's already history. [image]

What else can we get them to do with 516 signatures? Tour around the country to perform in our backyards/living rooms? Something more solicit and maybe not 100% legal? Who knows! The world is our oyster.

[align=center:jl7quyxy] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [/align:jl7quyxy]
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:20 pm

onlyalways wrote:What else can we get them to do with 516 signatures? Tour around the country to perform in our backyards/living rooms? Something more solicit and maybe not 100% legal? Who knows! The world is our oyster.
The 2011 FOTC Tour...

[align=right:n08jjtku]
...in bed![/align:n08jjtku]

No?
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 pm

gezyka wrote:
onlyalways wrote:What else can we get them to do with 516 signatures? Tour around the country to perform in our backyards/living rooms? Something more solicit and maybe not 100% legal? Who knows! The world is our oyster.
The 2011 FOTC Tour...

[align=right:krsndg49]
...in bed![/align:krsndg49]

No?

[image] - "
It's like we're all in bid togither."
<
--- spoken during tour 2010

[image] We must make this real! [image]

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

Last edited by 57 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Petition for the guys to tour the UK - Page 5 Empty Re: Petition for the guys to tour the UK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum