peripeteia
paranoidandroid
21 posters
Go down
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree

Working Title: Flighty Odyssey - Page 2 Empty Working Title: Flighty Odyssey

Tue May 19, 2009 2:53 pm

luckym wrote:Ugh, I can't seem to get any video off of my camera. Good thing there are other flighties taking their cameras to L.A.- I don't think mine will be much use at the moment. :-/

Oh no!
What kind of camera do you have? Computer? Program?
I may be able to help you. [image]
luckym
My shadow played a bass clarinet

Wed May 20, 2009 1:26 pm

paranoidandroid wrote:
luckym wrote:Ugh, I can't seem to get any video off of my camera. Good thing there are other flighties taking their cameras to L.A.- I don't think mine will be much use at the moment. :-/

Oh no!
That's sweet of you to offer to help! Smile

Actually, I spent a few hours playing around with it yesterday and I was able to fix the problem. It's still not a very good camera (not great video quality and the battery only last about an hour) but maybe I'll be able to film something that's usable. [image]
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree

Wed May 20, 2009 4:46 pm

luckym wrote:
paranoidandroid wrote:

Oh no!
That's sweet of you to offer to help! Smile

Actually, I spent a few hours playing around with it yesterday and I was able to fix the problem. It's still not a very good camera (not great video quality and the battery only last about an hour) but maybe I'll be able to film something that's usable. [image]

No prob! Trust me, years in High School Television Production with not so great cameras have given me great practice in trouble shooting.

I'm sure you will, too! A little post production touch ups may fix any quality problems, so don't you worry about a thing!
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Thu May 21, 2009 8:39 am
I'm game! [image]
biadavila
Considering second-hand underpants

Thu May 21, 2009 2:57 pm
i would love to participate!

can videos taken from digital cameras work?
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree

Sat May 23, 2009 11:16 am

biadavila wrote:i would love to participate!

can videos taken from digital cameras work?

I'm not sure about the quality...if you send me some test footage I can test it out on my program.
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Sun May 24, 2009 3:51 pm
The impression I got in the shoutbox is that the status of this project is iffy.

Is that correct? ???

I really think it's an amazing idea, Roxy. I've actually been thinking about a project related to the Conchords and their fans for a long time. I'd like to do anything I can to make this happen.

I have some ideas for how to make this viable. If you're interested, I'll send you a pm. Smile
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree

Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 pm

hellomyfriend wrote:The impression I got in the shoutbox is that the status of this project is iffy.

Is that correct? ???

I really think it's an amazing idea, Roxy. I've actually been thinking about a project related to the Conchords and their fans for a long time. I'd like to do anything I can to make this happen.

I have some ideas for how to make this viable. If you're interested, I'll send you a pm. Smile

Well, there have been some events i'ved been informed of. and to compromise the relaying of such events would be an injustice to a documentary on the humanity of fans.

Another thing is footage. I was unable to get the footage i wanted last night due to fear of losing my camera to security and my non-flighty group i was with. They make it really difficult.

I still very much want to do something, so please PM me with what you think! I think, right now, webisodes are most probable. I'm praying for a Largo show, for this would be more probable in flighty capturing.

I'm also thinking about kind of holding a mini contest in which prizes would be pins, tshirts, and possibly plushies (still working on the design).

I dunno. So many ideas, not enough means?
flippintalene7
I like to rock the party!

Tue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm
this sounds really cool!
lixxx
Banana Balls

Thu May 28, 2009 12:05 am

paranoidandroid wrote:

I'm also thinking about kind of holding a mini contest in which prizes would be pins, tshirts, and possibly plushies (still working on the design).

were you thinking of doing like a fan art contest? or something else? like best video diary?

it would be really great if bret does decide to do the whole art gallery thing. that way we can include it. like interview the artists and stuff.

i was also wondering is this only gonna be for flighties? or are you thinking of including non message board fans?
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree

Thu May 28, 2009 12:16 am

lixxx wrote:
paranoidandroid wrote:

were you thinking of doing like a fan art contest? or something else? like best video diary?

it would be really great if bret does decide to do the whole art gallery thing. that way we can include it. like interview the artists and stuff.

i was also wondering is this only gonna be for flighties? or are you thinking of including non message board fans?

I was thinking along the lines of "
best video diary"
. Capture a day in the life of a fotc fan as creatively as you can. which can include the presentation of fan art ;
)

It would be AMAZING if Bret did do that! I'm crossing my fingers.

At first, it was just going to be about Flighties. However, I am open to opening it up to other fans, especially with an upcoming event being planned by fans, for fans. What do you all think?

Last edited by 93 on Thu May 28, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Thu May 28, 2009 12:31 am

paranoidandroid wrote:I was thinking along the lines of "
best video diary"
. Capture a day in the life of a fotc fan as creatively as you can. which can include the presentation of fan art ;
)
It's too bad my roommates didn't ever record me while working on the quilts. [image] That would have been amusing...especially after I had moved the sewing machine down to the floor. [image]
lixxx
Banana Balls

Thu May 28, 2009 12:36 am

gezyka wrote:
best video diary"
)
It's too bad my roommates didn't ever record me while working on the quilts. [image] That would have been amusing...especially after I had moved the sewing machine down to the floor. [image]

hahaha, that would have been so perfect.

roxy i think it would be best to open it up to non board members as well. there have been some pretty awesome stuff we have seen that non flighties have done.
paranoidandroid
Beneath a willow tree

Thu May 28, 2009 12:41 am

gezyka wrote:
best video diary"
)

Oh, I know! Oh well, we'll make another one hahaha! [image]
Its my bad, I lacked confidence in bringing up the documentary idea [image]
hellomyfriend
Probing Planet Bret

Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 am
Just a head's up ...

Roxy ("
paranoidandroid"
) and I will be contacting many of you soon, regarding participation in the documentary.

Anyone who would like to be involved, send Roxy a pm. Smile
Sponsored content

Working Title: Flighty Odyssey - Page 2 Empty Re: Working Title: Flighty Odyssey

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum