sargifster
LadyinRed
val2150
hellomyfriend
16 posters
Go down
notrealname
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Sort Your F-ing Life Out - Flight of the Conchords - Page 3 Empty Sort Your F-ing Life Out - Flight of the Conchords

Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:08 pm

ohjeez wrote:
notrealname wrote:

I see you have good taste! (me and edgar were meant to be...)
omg edgar is the nicest person ever!

when i met him i told him that i was so nervous, and he TOOK MY HANDS AND HELD THEM IN HIS OWN and then looked me in the eye and said "
don't be nervous. we're going to count to 10."
and we counted to 10 while simon looked on. i seriously died and went to heaven. [image] [image] [haha i liked these new smileys]

You met Edgar Wright? When and where? The man's a 'ucking genius. Did you know he directed Spaced when he was just 24? I'm 22. If I don't become a God in the next two years I'm just going to have to accept that Wright is slightly better than me...
ohjeez
Posing like a swan

Sort Your F-ing Life Out - Flight of the Conchords - Page 3 Empty Sort Your F-ing Life Out - Flight of the Conchords

Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:11 am

notrealname wrote:
ohjeez wrote:omg edgar is the nicest person ever!

when i met him i told him that i was so nervous, and he TOOK MY HANDS AND HELD THEM IN HIS OWN and then looked me in the eye and said "
don't be nervous. we're going to count to 10."
and we counted to 10 while simon looked on. i seriously died and went to heaven. [image] [image] [haha i liked these new smileys]

You met Edgar Wright? When and where? The man's a 'ucking genius. Did you know he directed Spaced when he was just 24? I'm 22. If I don't become a God in the next two years I'm just going to have to accept that Wright is slightly better than me...
i met him [and jessica and simon] at comic con last year! i was so lucky because it was basically a lottery drawing.

but yeah it was a signing and there was a huge line and when i finally went up to them i felt nauseous. haha. but edgar was so kind and calmed me down! and i got my spaced bag signed! [image]

yes edgar is INCREDIBLY talented. i'm so excited to see what he's doing with scott pilgrim!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum