Go down
kael03
I'm not crying

Hi, everybuddah! Empty Hi, everybuddah!

Tue May 06, 2008 5:59 pm
Hiho. Lets-make-a-cake talked me into signing on...not that I need more of a reason to sit online obsessing about FotC!! ;
)
It'll take me a bit to nosey around and find my way arund the site..but I'll catch up sooner or later.

Bit about me.....My name is Kael, I'm in Milwaukee, WI (will be seeing the boys in 4 days!!!). I'm a costume designer and Mum.
Not much more to say without boring you....just, "
Thanks for letting me in!"
;<br />D
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 pm
Haha welcome Kael!! I just finished making you a welcome thread.. love it that you introduced yourself though.. like I said we're really happy to have you and I hope that you'll become addicted with us.. it's really a lot of fun actually... ;
)

Tue May 06, 2008 6:36 pm
Hey Hey!! You decided to join us! We are soo much fun here! and you will get like, up to the minute, updates from this thread! Ami and Jess are soo awesome! post anywhere...we have fun!

Good to see you on!
Stephanie
boomqueen
boomqueen
I'll nibble chips off your hips

Tue May 06, 2008 8:43 pm
Hi Kael!! So nice to finally have you on the board!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and chatting about our men!! lol

Thanks for joining and post often! ;<br />D

Jessica
kael03
I'm not crying

Mon May 12, 2008 5:56 pm
Why thank you ladies. Sorry I took so long to respond....I don't get much on-line time to really sit and browse and write, but it looks like that will all be changing. ;<br />D
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Mon May 12, 2008 6:05 pm

kael03 wrote:I don't get much on-line time to really sit and browse and write, but it looks like that will all be changing. ;<br />D

Yay!! ;<br />D

Thu May 15, 2008 7:40 am

kael03 wrote:Why thank you ladies. Sorry I took so long to respond....I don't get much on-line time to really sit and browse and write, but it looks like that will all be changing. ;<br />D

hmmm...what's that? what are you giving up!? pm me! ;<br />D
Sponsored content

Hi, everybuddah! Empty Re: Hi, everybuddah!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum