Go down
franka222
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Hello! Empty Hello!

Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:13 pm
Hello! My name is Franka and I just joined today.

I am sort of a new Conchords fan, I've been a fan of the Conchords for a year but in that year they have somehow become my favorite people and the thing that can cheer me up the fastest.
Somehow they have taken over my life and I have rewatched the show several times and am now close to finishing Jemaine's filmography/TV stuff. Didn't expect that to happen when I first clicked play on the first episode.

I have discovered this message board today and have spent hours now going through it and I absolutely love it.

So just thought I'd come and say hi. Hi!
Zara
Zara

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:44 am
Hello Franka!

I'm Zara, the same thing happened to me, I watched Flight of the Conchords and became addicted! Whats your favourite of Jemaine's film/tv stuff?
franka222

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:29 am
Hello!
Well FOTC is my favorite but I really love Legion as far as his TV stuff goes.

And from movies What We Do In The Shadows (excellent icon btw), Eagle vs. Shark, Muppets Most Wanted, Moana. I quite enjoyed Humor Me and People, Places, Things and Men In Black 3 too. So there is a few haha.

But he is such a great performer, feel like he always provides and excellent performance, no matter the quality of the movie.

What are your favorites?
emira
emira

Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:46 pm
Hi franka!

Welcome to the MB. It's pretty quiet here, but we're always happy to welcome new members! Enjoy browsing and if there are any questions and requests because some links might be broken, then just shout out and we'll try to help you find it.

I've started with the Conchords, but got into Taika Waititi more soon after, so I hope you enjoy his work as well. :;
D:

Welcome again and see you around!

Sylwia
franka222

Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:12 am
Hello! I actually got into FOTC because of Taika! I love his work and he seems like a fantastic guy! He has quickly become my favorite director. I could watch his films over and over and am really excited about Jojo Rabbit!

So far the links I've come across have all worked. Is there a way to get acces to the audio/video password though? Would love to see what that subforum holds!

Also i have visited worldoftaika before and I have to say it is a fantastic site!
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:11 pm
Welcome franka! :#wave#:

Glad you're finding your way around here.

Not sure if anyone has done it yet but I'll send you a PM right now with access to the A/V board just in case.

And like emira said, if there are any issues or questions please don't hesitate to ask! It's quieted down here a lot over the last few years but we still try to keep it up to date with any major news. Smile
franka222

Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:44 am
Hello! Thank you very much!

Well, even if it is quieter, it is still a great source for finding out more about FOTC! And I love the twitter account, you are doing a better job then their own marketing haha! Thank you for helping out all the fans with providing information!
emira
emira

Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:48 pm
franka222 wrote:I actually got into FOTC because of Taika! I love his work and he seems like a fantastic guy! He has quickly become my favorite director. I could watch his films over and over and am really excited about Jojo Rabbit!

Oh cool, a fellow Taika fan! :#glomp#: :#cheer#:

Also i have visited worldoftaika before and I have to say it is a fantastic site!

It's been neglected since Hunt for the Wilderpeople release, but I try to keep my facebook and twitter updated. Now I'll have more free time on my hands and I hope to tidy up on my main website.

Audio/Video subforum is my favourite :#excited2#:
franka222

Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:38 pm
I only recently came across your twitter but I love it! Again, you too do a better job of promoting Taika's work than Taika himself. It's great to have such an excellent source of information Very Happy
emira
emira

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:07 pm
thank you :#love3#:
Zara
Zara

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:20 am
What We Do In The Shadows is my favourite, I love Disney anyway, Moana is amazing!
emira
emira

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:13 pm
Zara wrote:Moana is amazing!

I haven't seen it yet :#shy#:
Zara
Zara

Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:44 pm
emira wrote:
Zara wrote:Moana is amazing!

I haven't seen it yet :#shy#:

Not a Disney fan?
emira
emira

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:06 pm
No, just haven't had an opportunity. I might need to buy a DVD, but I'll wait until they go down with price.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum