Go down
Jairyanna
Considering second-hand underpants

Um.... Hi! Empty Um.... Hi!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 am
Hello! :;
D:

So I've been reading through a lot of posts the last week or so and I finally thought I'd join. Just recently got properly into the Conchords (I had seen a couple of episodes a few years ago but not much came of it. Then I iTunes-ed the complete collection and watched it all in 1 day. Now I'm hooked!) but I'm TOTALLY obsessed. :#excited2#:

I'm a huge Jemaineiac. :#loveeyes#: He's beautiful

So, yeah. That's me! Now off to read more posts and look at photos and just generally be really obsessed Razz
caiknbake
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

Um.... Hi! Empty Re: Um.... Hi!

Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:25 pm
welcome jairyanna! :#wave#: glad you found us! we love having new members here. believe me, there is no shortage of awesomeness (and gorgeousness :#loveeyes#: ) to be found. and everyone is super friendly - this is my favorite internet community by a lot.

make yourself at home! :#thumbsup#:
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:29 pm
Hi there! :#wave#:

Caik, who writes above, first introduced me to this site, and it has been a home, of sorts, for many years now. Welcome! :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#:
emira
emira

Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:31 pm
Hello and welcome! :#wave#:

I'm happy to see you feel comfortable with us. I think there are two kinds of people, those who don't know the Conchords and those who get obsessed about them. :;
D:

Feel free to ask about anything. If there are any links broken and old, let us know and we'll fix it or if you just need anything, we'll be all happy to help.

Happy browsing and obsessing! :#glomp#:

Sylwia
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 am
Welcome to the board Jairyanna! :#hug#:

Like the other girls I'm happy you decided to join AND post! :#lol#: It's pretty quiet around here lately but when the Conchords are up to stuff so are we! :;
): Hopefully you find yourself at home here and like Sylwia said, if there's any questions or anything you can't find please let us know. It's always fun re-obsessing with someone new. :;
D:

:#heart#: Ami
squidhat
Beneath a willow tree

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:18 pm
Hello! :#wave#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 pm
Welcome! :#aziz#:

Jairyanna wrote:...and just generally be really obsessed Razz

You're in good company. :#thumbsup#:
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:34 pm
Ps: love your avatar! :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#:
Jairyanna

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 am
Hi girlies! :#wave#: :;
D:

Can I just say this is the best place EVER. I've spent literally all of my free time the last week or so catching up on like 5 years worth of Conchords news, interviews and beautiful pics. It's such a great community! :#thumbsup#:

chrissycubana wrote:Ps: love your avatar! :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#:

Haha, thanks - found it by googling images of jemaine clement (I'm not very hi-tech Razz ), and after about 6 pages it popped up. You can't really tell from the small one but his eyes are *so* green there. And when he looks over the top of his glasses it makes my knees weak :#loveeyes#:
emira
emira

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:58 am
Jairyanna wrote:Hi girlies! :#wave#: :;
D:

Can I just say this is the best place EVER. I've spent literally all of my free time the last week or so catching up on like 5 years worth of Conchords news, interviews and beautiful pics. It's such a great community! :#thumbsup#:

:#glomp#: :#glomp#: :#glomp#: :#glomp#:
Wow, you've had a lot of free time! :;
D:

chrissycubana wrote:Ps: love your avatar! :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#: :#drool#:

Haha, thanks - found it by googling images of jemaine clement (I'm not very hi-tech Razz ), and after about 6 pages it popped up. You can't really tell from the small one but his eyes are *so* green there. And when he looks over the top of his glasses it makes my knees weak :#loveeyes#:

Oh, yis, his green eyes looking over his glasses. The sexiest thing ever. :#ded#:
Jairyanna

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:44 pm
emira wrote: :#glomp#: :#glomp#: :#glomp#: :#glomp#:
Wow, you've had a lot of free time! :;
D:

Lol, a fair amount, yis Razz Just about to graduate uni and I work two jobs but only part-time.... = lots of time to drool over pictures of Jemaine :#drool#:

Yeah, he has great eyes. I could just stare into them for hours.... Not that I did it Razz There's just something so inviting about that look over the top of the frames. Whooo, it's warm in here :#blush#:
Jairyanna

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 am
emira wrote:Oh, yis, his green eyes looking over his glasses. The sexiest thing ever. :#ded#:

I re-found it for your viewing pleasure :;
D:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimyokota/3790806902/
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum