Go down
Pepilepticpup
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Dorm room collage Empty Dorm room collage

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 pm
So I'm not really sure if this counts as 'fan art' or anything :#shrug#: , but I made this collage of posters for my dorm room wall of all my favorite TV shows, and couldn't help but notice that FOTC totally took over the wall...and I'm more than ok with it. :#thumbsup#: I definitely have no problem waking up next to Jemaine every day :#cloud9#: :#love3#:
(Not to mention I have more pictures that I couldn't fit hanging inside my closet door :#shy#: )

Dorm room collage 9a2de9b1.jpg

Dorm room collage D361f6af.jpg

Just waiting for the day that someone at school sees it and finally shares my love/obsession with the boys :#pray#:
caiknbake
caiknbake
PANTIES ON

Dorm room collage Empty Re: Dorm room collage

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 am
awesome, i love it! waking up to jemaine FTW :#evilgrin#:

i also love the ron swanson ones you've got up there :#thumbsup#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:32 am
This is totally fanart! :#thumbsup#: I know I've made some questionable "
fan art"
posts in here so you're more than good. :#haha#:

Pepilepticpup wrote:Dorm room collage 9a2de9b1.jpg

I love this. :#loveeyes#: Lets see, I see a lot of FOTC and a couple of Jemaine (mmm that picture of him at Makoura College :#drool#: ) and also see a couple other of my favorites like Breaking Bad and Ron Swanson! :#excited#: :#excited#: :#excited#: Honorable mentions for me are Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, and Party Down. :#thumbsup#: Ugh and I know I'm going to get unwillingly sucked into the new season of The Walking Dead even though I have my problems with it.

And I hope you get to meet someone who shares your passion for the guys too! But be prepared that it might be guys who are only familiar with Business Time and Most Beautiful Girl... I've met my fair share of those.
emira
emira

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:38 am
That's a nice collection. I hope you'll have a full size poster on your wall someday. I've just moved and one of the first things I had to do to feel it's my room now was to hang up a FOTC poster. :#haha#:

BTW, you look great! :#wave#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:12 pm
Awww, love it Christina! :#aziz#: Good taste in other TV shows too btw. :;
):

Nice to put a face to the name as well. Cutie pie! :#love3#:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: