Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr!

+7
gezyka
onlyalways
sargifster
Ami
ajt267
emira
justkeeptalking
11 posters
Go down
justkeeptalking
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr! Empty Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:57 am
I first started watching the Conchords in 2009 and instantly fell in love. I have the seasons on box set and own almost all of Jemaine's movies. He is my favorite actually, which is awesome because last May I got to meet him after their concert in Berkeley, CA.

Anyway, I've been following the fandom on Tumblr since about August now, but when I kept hearing about this forum, I decided to check it out. So far, this seems like an amazing place for fans to share their love and I can't wait to get to know you guys. :#excited2#:

Oh yeah, and my name is Olivia. :#excited#:

[url=Here is the post explaining this picture:][/url]
Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr! Oliviaandjemaine.jpg

Last edited by 900 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total
emira
emira

Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr! Empty Re: Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 am
Hey Olivia,

Welcome to the Board. Smile I'm glad you're enjoying your time here. If you need any help, just ask.
My name's Sylwia and I'm from Poland.

Great you got to meet Jemaine. I did too, in Glasgow. Also that was the time when Bret conquered my heart too. He's such a sweetheart. :#love3#:

See you around!
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr! Empty Re: Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:55 am
Hey Olivia :#cheer#:
We've talked on tumblr before and it's awesome that you've joined the board :#excited2#:
Antonia
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:35 pm
Hi Olivia! :#wave#:

Welcome to the board! :#cheer#: Hope you'll find the many treasures we have hidden here and will make yourself at home. I have only one thing to ask though, if you could please familiarize yourself with the [url=forum rules][/url] so that you can fully enjoy your time here that would be great. Smile

Love your picture with Jemaine and I remember reading your story on tumblr when you first posted. Lovely. :#love3#: Also, what a small world that you know Eddie! :#lol#: He's been known to post here on occasion, during tour time. :;
D:

Anyway, have fun! :#dance2#:

Ami

P.S.
A few of us here were lucky enough to meet B &
J in Berkeley as well. :#love3#: :#love3#:
sargifster
Tech Admin

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 pm
Welcome to the board, Olivia. :#wave#:

Hope you enjoy exploring all what we have here.

Sarah (from the UK)
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Hey Olivia! I recognized you from your tumblr name. I'm flightofthecoco over on that side of the internet. Smile

We definitely love Bret and Jemaine, and it's the #1 place I go for Conchords stuff and sometimes not-so-Conchords stuff. :;
D: :#grouphug#: So we're happy to have you. Welcome!

And adorable picture with Jem! :#inlove#:

:#heart#: Courtney [size=85:1q2rz6nr]or Coco [size=70:1q2rz6nr]or Cokes.

emira wrote:Great you got to meet Jemaine. I did too, in Glasgow. Also that was the time when Bret conquered my heart too. He's such a sweetheart. :#love3#:

Meeting them is always an exciting memory to relive. :#love3#:

And meeting Bret always makes me a confused Bretero for about 48 hours! It's all his damn sweetness! :#shakefist#:
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:50 pm
onlyalways wrote:And meeting Bret always makes me a confused Bretero for about 48 hours! It's all his damn sweetness! :#shakefist#:
Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr! 1zfk9cy.jpg
[s:32jdfbe6]Bret McKenzie, making Jemainiacs confused since 1976[/s:32jdfbe6]
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm
Welcome, Olivia! :#wave#:

Glad that tumblr brought you here! :#cheer#: Thanks for sharing your story, and that's a great pic with Jemaine. I see a [url=Uni][/url] behind him!

Have fun exploring the board and looking forward to getting to know you!

Jessica :#aziz#:
luckym
My shadow played a bass clarinet

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 pm
Welcome Olivia! :#wave#:

Hope you enjoy yourself here! :#aziz#:
justkeeptalking

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 am
ajt267 wrote:
onlyalways wrote:And meeting Bret always makes me a confused Bretero for about 48 hours! It's all his damn sweetness! :#shakefist#:
Another newbie, brought here from Tumblr! 1zfk9cy.jpg
[s:3qw1grhf]Bret McKenzie, making Jemainiacs confused since 1976[/s:3qw1grhf]
omg haha so true, every time I watch something that predominately features Bret, I begin to like him even more haha. Like the Figwit documentary and Diagnosis: Death! :#lol#:
iaga

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 pm
my warmest regards olivia. i can assure you that you are in great company. :#buttrock#: cute pics btw. :#cheer#:
squidhat
Beneath a willow tree

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 am
welcome to the board, Olivia! :#cheer#:
Chloue
Turning white clouds grey

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:59 am
G'day Olivia and welcome to the board!
I know you will like it here, it's just like family. ^^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum