luckym
gezyka
onlyalways
iaga
11 posters
Go down
iaga
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Greetings from Northern California! Empty Greetings from Northern California!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 pm
Hello to all! I’m new here… I love FOTC but probably not as much as I love me some Taika. :#sadlove#: What hooked me in? These guys are all completely gifted in every way a human could be, well, from what I know, which is what I see &
read… and may have been edited and distorted... :#excited#: But my views are totally valid, I think… :8-): So, I’d really like to extend a great big smile to you all for having impeccable taste. :#thumbsup#: I’m not sure how to end an introduction so I’ll just stop here
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Greetings from Northern California! Empty Re: Greetings from Northern California!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 pm
Welcome, glad to have you! :#wave#: I now kinda wish we were "
the impeccable taste message board"
. :#lol#:

iaga wrote: I’m not sure how to end an introduction so I’ll just stop here

:#rofl#: (I'm the same way when it comes to that kind of stuff.)
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Greetings from Northern California! Empty Re: Greetings from Northern California!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 pm
iaga wrote:Hello to all! I’m new here… I love FOTC but probably not as much as I love me some Taika. :#sadlove#: What hooked me in? These guys are all completely gifted in every way a human could be, well, from what I know, which is what I see &
read… and may have been edited and distorted... :#excited#: But my views are totally valid, I think… :8-): So, I’d really like to extend a great big smile to you all for having impeccable taste. :#thumbsup#: I’m not sure how to end an introduction so I’ll just stop here
Welcome, iaga! :#wave#:

Good to have another fan who loves Taika and FOTC. Yes, we all do have good taste! :;
D: Thanks for the intro, and hope you enjoy it here!

Jessica Smile
luckym
My shadow played a bass clarinet

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:22 pm
Welcome to the board! :#wave#:

I hope you enjoy yourself here! Taika's section just keeps getting bigger and bigger, so I'm sure you'll have plenty to keep you busy. :;
D:
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:52 pm
iaga wrote: So, I’d really like to extend a great big smile to you all for having impeccable taste. :#thumbsup#: I’m not sure how to end an introduction so I’ll just stop here

starting and ending with a compliment is always a classy way to end a post :;
): .

welcome to the board!!! :#wave#: i hope you enjoy yourself here (as you can see, we have all enjoyed ourselves immensely thus far, so jump right in! :#haha#: ).

:#excited#: :#excited#: :#excited#: :#excited#: :#excited#:
iaga

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 pm
thanks everyone. this is going to be FUN. :;
D:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 pm
Welcome iaga! :#hug#:

Glad you found us, it's great to see you posting. :;
D:

I'm sure you'll come to find or may have already, that here your views are always valid. :#lol#: :#thumbsup#:

Please make yourself at home and enjoy what all we have tucked away here!

:#heart#: Ami (in Canada)
squidhat
Beneath a willow tree

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 am
Welcome to the board, iaga! :#cheer#: :#woo#:
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:56 am
Welcome to the board iaga :;
D: Hope you enjoy the board and have fun posting :3
Antonia (uk) :#hug#:
sargifster
Tech Admin

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 pm
Welcome to the board, iaga! :#wave#:

Hope you will soon feel like the board is home to you.

Enjoy browsing all what we have here (including the Taika section. Smile )

Sarah (from the UK)
emira
emira

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:49 pm
Hey iaga,

Welcome again! :#love3#:

I'm happy to see you here and around the Board getting immersed into the awesomeness of FOTC and their friends :#inlove#:

If you have any questions or need help, you know you can always ask us. [JemBowie]That's what I'm here for[/JemBowie] :;
D:

iaga wrote:thanks everyone. this is going to be FUN. :;
D:

:#happyyes#: :#cheer#: :#grouphug#: :#blowkiss#:
Chloue
Turning white clouds grey

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 pm
WELCOME TO THE BOARD!
You just found your way to that awesome place you can call "
home"
from now one (what?).
Just like me, and several others here, you're not just only a fan of FOTC but of course of Taika. So... *HUGS*

Hey I'm ChloƩ from France and I tend to be a little crazy, like, fangirl crazy.
iaga

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:39 pm
Chloue wrote:WELCOME TO THE BOARD!
You just found your way to that awesome place you can call "
home"
from now one (what?).
Just like me, and several others here, you're not just only a fan of FOTC but of course of Taika. So... *HUGS*

Hey I'm ChloƩ from France and I tend to be a little crazy, like, fangirl crazy.

france? one of the places i've wanted to see. how goes it? Smile i, too, am guilty for getting a little crazy. :#lol#:
Chloue
Turning white clouds grey

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:35 pm
Oh really? Well, it goes how it goes, I mean, quite alright at the moment! A little bit freezy actually.
Well, we're here to fangirlize anyway so, let's do it properly!! :;
):
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum