12 posters
Go down
theMrs.
Considering second-hand underpants

Lurker Murker no more - theMrs. &
twoweeks Empty Lurker Murker no more - theMrs. & twoweeks

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:35 pm
Here's a diagram for yous:

Started watching FOTC in 2009. Wasnt that attached to it since i've only seen 2 times on HBO.
Early 2010: I developed a crush on my nerdy friend. I discovered he liked Flight of the Conchords.
At first I was very keen on the songs. My best friend ten told me more. I develped a tiny crush on Jemaine.
June 2010:v Watched Late Night with Jimmy Fallon which just happened to have Jemaine there as a guest.
Watched 'Dinner for Schmucks'. My crush on Jemaine grew 3 sizes.
August: Whole DVD pack of Flight of the Conchords just came out the day I went to Best Buy on a whim.
Marathoned Seasons 1 &
2 (with the live show DVD) in 1 week.
Fell in love.
On my tumblr, started to reblog FOTC stuff. Started to follow 2 jemainiacs as well as FOTC fans.
Searching for screencaps for fun maniping.
Tumblr Jemainiac sent me here.
Lurked for 3 days.
Introducing myself cordually.

lol thats about it. LOL I stopped lurking when I realized this board and its peoples are awesome.

Smile
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

twoweeks Empty Re: Time to delurkify

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:01 pm
welcome to the board, "
themrs"
!!!

i'm happy to see that you've changed your mind (rather quickly - well done!) about fotc, and that you've found a place here with the rest of us eccentric fans.

i hope we see you posting more often! Smile
:#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#:
theMrs.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm
YAY! :#blowkiss#:

Also, I was lurking in the Jemaine section and now me and my best friend (who I made a super FOTC fan) are super sad we didnt get addicted to them last year so we could at least go see them play.

Reading all of the "
When I met Jemaine/Bret"
stuff really saddened us. hehe.
Ami
Ami
Administrator

twoweeks Empty Re: Lurkur Murker no more.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:17 pm
theMrs. wrote:Here's a diagram for yous:

Started watching FOTC in 2009. Wasnt that attached to it since i've only seen 2 times on HBO.
Early 2010: I developed a crush on my nerdy friend. I discovered he liked Flight of the Conchords.
At first I was very keen on the songs. My best friend ten told me more. I develped a tiny crush on Jemaine.
June 2010:v Watched Late Night with Jimmy Fallon which just happened to have Jemaine there as a guest.
August: Whole DVD pack of Flight of the Conchords just came out the day I went to Best Buy on a whim.
Marathoned Seasons 1 &
Fell in love.
On my tumblr, started to reblog FOTC stuff. Started to follow 2 jemainiacs as well as FOTC fans.
Lurked for 3 days.

lol thats about it. LOL I stopped lurking when I realized this board and its peoples are awesome.

Smile
Welcome! :#hug#:

I love your diagram :#love3#: and glad you decided to delurk! :#woo#:

If you'd like some more FOTC fan followees/followers you should check out the [url=Tumblr thread][/url]. :#aziz#: I'm not sure my new url is in that thread but its http://-tender.tumblr.com/ Please feel free to follow, I'll follow back. I should warn you though, I mostly blog (when consistent) about Blur/Damon Albarn so you've been warned. :;
D:

I'll assume you've found all the screen cap threads here in the Bret and Jemaine forums? :;
): I hope you'll share your creations with us whatever they may be.

Also, I really hope you get a chance to see the guys live. I hope every fan of theirs has a chance someday if they haven't yet. Your life will never be the same. :#haha#: Really though, there are no words for how amazing they are. :#heart#: I think there will be more chances too, maybe next year... hopefully. :#pray#: Jemaine did say in a sort of recent interview that they're "
still doing the live thing"
so there's hope! :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#:

Now make yourself at home! :;
D:
Chloue
Turning white clouds grey

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:11 am
@theMrs. : welcome here! :#buttrock#:
emira
emira

twoweeks Empty Re: Lurkur Murker no more.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 am
theMrs. wrote:Here's a diagram for yous:

Marathoned Seasons 1 &
Fell in love.
Lurked for 3 days.

It's destiny! :#haha#: :#love3#:

Welcome, theMrs.! :#wave#:

I'm Sylwia from Poland Smile

lol thats about it. LOL I stopped lurking when[size=150:3jferd3u] I realized this board and its peoples are awesome.

Smile

:#happyyes#: :#grouphug#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#:

FOTCmb.com rocks!!! (!!!!!)

theMrs. wrote:Also, I was lurking in the Jemaine section and now me and my best friend ([size=140:3jferd3u]who I made a super FOTC fan) are super sad we didnt get addicted to them last year so we could at least go see them play.

Reading all of the "
When I met Jemaine/Bret"
stuff really saddened us. hehe.

The Conchords are very infectious :#haha#: .

It's never too late! I really hope you'll get to see them. When I discovered FOTC, I had no hope of seeing them live in a million years and then one year after that they announced the European Tour
:#jem#: :#blowkiss#: :#bret#: :#blowkiss#:
If you're from the US, you have much better chance of meeting them, than we do here in Europe.
theMrs.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:31 am
yay!v :#hug#: (Id like to think it was destiney too)

You guys are real nice. :#grouphug#: I know my and my best friend will see them. We're just a little impatiant at the moment. :#excited2#:

Hey! Sylwia! Wow Polend eh? So cool. :;
D:

Amily wrote:
Welcome! :#hug#:

I love your diagram :#love3#: and glad you decided to delurk! :#woo#:

If you'd like some more FOTC fan followees/followers you should check out the [url=Tumblr thread][/url]. :#aziz#: I'm not sure my new url is in that thread but its http://-tender.tumblr.com/ Please feel free to follow, I'll follow back. I should warn you though, I mostly blog (when consistent) about Blur/Damon Albarn so you've been warned. :;
D:

I'll assume you've found all the screen cap threads here in the Bret and Jemaine forums? :;
): I hope you'll share your creations with us whatever they may be.

Also, I really hope you get a chance to see the guys live. I hope every fan of theirs has a chance someday if they haven't yet. Your life will never be the same. :#haha#: Really though, there are no words for how amazing they are. :#heart#: I think there will be more chances too, maybe next year... hopefully. :#pray#: Jemaine did say in a sort of recent interview that they're "
still doing the live thing"
so there's hope! :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#:

Now make yourself at home! :;
D:

I DID find screencaps. Im posting them up on tumblr. All I did so far was 'Keep Calm and waer the funky, funky eyepatch Bret!' and 'Keep calm and sell your intruments' :#haha#:

Im really excited to be here. <
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:15 am
Hi theMrs! It's lovely to have more people to obsess with :#glomp#:
It sounds like you became obsessed as quickly as I did :#lol#: It's far too easy to lobe Bret and Jemaine :#love3#: Hopefully you'll get to see them live, I can't say it as much as everyone else here though as I only saw them in Glasgow last May, but from then I have been determined to see as many future concerts of theirs as I possibly can Very Happy
Antonia (from the UK)
theMrs.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 am
ajt267 wrote:Hi theMrs! It's lovely to have more people to obsess with :#glomp#:
It sounds like you became obsessed as quickly as I did :#lol#: It's far too easy to lobe Bret and Jemaine :#love3#: Hopefully you'll get to see them live, I can't say it as much as everyone else here though as I only saw them in Glasgow last May, but from then I have been determined to see as many future concerts of theirs as I possibly can Very Happy
Antonia (from the UK)

thanks! I see we have become tumblr buddies now, have we?
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am
theMrs. wrote:
ajt267 wrote:Hi theMrs! It's lovely to have more people to obsess with :#glomp#:
Antonia (from the UK)

thanks! I see we have become tumblr buddies now, have we?
Yis! Very Happy
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 am
Hey! I'm happy to see any fan delurk. :#wave#:

I was on a similar boat- I had just discovered the guys in Spring 2008, right after their tour where they played in my state. But I hadn't gotten really into them yet. I saw them once during their 2009 tour and like Ami said, that is when you fall in love. There is no real turning back for most after you see them. It's a bit of an addiction.

I was bummed I didn't go to more shows during their tour in the states. But then another tour popped up this year and I took advantage. :#thumbsup#: I'm sure you and your friend will get the same opportunity.

Welcome!
squidhat
Beneath a willow tree

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:16 am
welcome, theMrs!

i just started following you on tumblr. i hope you're not freaked out by that.
glad you decided to delurk :#glomp#:
theMrs.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:20 am
squidhat wrote:welcome, theMrs!

i just started following you on tumblr. i hope you're not freaked out by that.
glad you decided to delurk :#glomp#:

Totally cool man! also my best friend just joined. she'll be poppin in here any moment now...
twoweeks
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 am
Hi, my name is Amber and I like FotC.
I spend like 5+ hours a day on the computer, and for the majority of my non existing life I lurk or draw.

I've been a fan of FotC for about 2-3 years. THEY KILL ME SO BAD WITH THEIR AWKWARDNESS.
I just recently started to really obsess over them and develop an attraction to them. Especially Bret fkjsl. Boy oh boy what I would give to meet them.
hnggh they are so unf.

BUT YIS. MY BEST FRAND ~*TheMrs*~ INTRODUCED ME TO THIS PLACE AND SAID YOU ALL WERE VERY KIND. So I look forward to meeting you guiz~
theMrs.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 am
oh yeah. I forgot to tell you guys me name. Carolina. LOL

Hey Amby!
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:01 am
twoweeks wrote:Hi, my name is Amber and I like FotC.
I spend like 5+ hours a day on the computer, and for the majority of my non existing life I lurk or draw.

I've been a fan of FotC for about 2-3 years. THEY KILL ME SO BAD WITH THEIR AWKWARDNESS.
I just recently started to really obsess over them and develop an attraction to them. Especially Bret fkjsl. Boy oh boy what I would give to meet them.
hnggh they are so unf.

BUT YIS. MY BEST FRAND ~*TheMrs*~ INTRODUCED ME TO THIS PLACE AND SAID YOU ALL WERE VERY KIND. So I look forward to meeting you guiz~

Hi Amber! :#glomp#:
I'm totally Bret obsessed too :#bret#: :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#:

Antonia (UK Very Happy )
Chloue
Turning white clouds grey

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:49 am
Oh hello Amber, welcome here!
I'm ChloƩ from France.
sargifster
Tech Admin

twoweeks Empty Re: Lurker Murker no more - theMrs. & twoweeks

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 pm
Welcome to the board, Amber and Carolina. :#wave#:

I hope you don't mind me splitting your welcome posts into their own thread. I thought you may get even more welcomes in your own thread. Smile

It's great to see you both posting. Hope you enjoy browsing all what we have here.

Post often and enjoy,

Sarah (from the UK)
theMrs.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:07 pm
sargifster wrote:Welcome to the board, Amber and Carolina. :#wave#:

I hope you don't mind me splitting your welcome posts into their own thread. I thought you may get even more welcomes in your own thread. Smile

It's great to see you both posting. Hope you enjoy browsing all what we have here.

Post often and enjoy,

Sarah (from the UK)

Thanks for doing that! :#notworthy#:
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Welcome, ladies! :#blowkiss#: :#blowkiss#:

I love when there are two close friends and one is a Jemainiac and the other is a Bretero. :#lol#: :#love3#: Glad you guys have found the board! It really is a nice place...nice people, and nice Kiwis to fangirl about. :;
D: I hope you do get to see the guys perform sometime! They really do put on fantastic shows, and they are so kind to their fans. :#heart#:

Happy squeeing!
Jessica :#aziz#:
emira
emira

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 pm
The more the merrier :#haha#: :#excited#:

Welcome, Amber (and Carolina again in your own thread :;
D: ) :#wave#:

I'm Sylwia

Happy browsing and don't be shy to post often. If you need any help or have questions, don't be afraid to ask.

:#cheer#:
laura
Dr. Flighty

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:58 pm
Welcome!!!!!

:#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#:

A party for you both in your thread
[align=center:1ts8ux3f]:#party#: :#party#: [/align:1ts8ux3f]

laura (scotland)
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 pm
Welcome Amber! :#cheer#: And welcome again, now in your own thread Carolina. :;
D:

I'm glad you decided to join too Amber, the more the merrier! :#buttrock#: :#grouphug#:

Any questions about anything at all, please ask... otherwise, ENJOY! :#excited#:
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:42 pm
Woo Hoo!!! Partay!!!
[align=center:25ai0r34]#cheer# :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#cheer#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#dance2#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: :#happyroll#: [/align:25ai0r34]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum