Go down
ladytronzapatista
The day time of the night

Battling Post-Conchordian Depression. Empty Battling Post-Conchordian Depression.

Sun May 18, 2008 12:01 am
What have you guys done to cope?

So far, I've dyed my hair and bought shoes....

Anyone else have any effective strategies?

Battling Post-Conchordian Depression. Empty Battling Post-Conchordian Depression.

Sun May 18, 2008 12:16 am
i've been listening to my trent quite a bit to try and distract my mind...it only semi-works.......other than that, i got nada

Sun May 18, 2008 9:37 am
well...I don't really know HOW I got through it...writing my encounter pretty much got everything out...but then I was crying over the photos for a few days...then got upset because my husband wasn't in any photos...then, everyone ELSE started going and that got me excited again....

but yeah, I don't think I really GOT over it! LOL...I think just doing those things eventually got me through it! OH! We just purchased a Sleep Number Bed! Maybe THAT counts! lol
boomqueen
boomqueen
I'll nibble chips off your hips

Sun May 18, 2008 2:02 pm
Its not memory foam, is it? lol
maile
Lost but happy at sea

Sun May 18, 2008 7:24 pm
i dont think i've been helping myself at all. since i woke up yesterday morning i have been on here talking about it or watching their stuff on tv. lol. i just cant get over it!
alicimez
I'm making a lasagne... for one

Sun May 18, 2008 7:38 pm
I guess I kind of just started obsessing more, I mean, before I was obsessed with watching their stuff on youtube all day and their DVD but now I am into talking about them and making art. I just keep reliving the experience over and over in my mind, it still seems so surreal.
Anyway, we will all get to see them some other time, no doubt they are going to go out on tour again, not like they didn't make enough money and fans on this tour!!!

Thu May 22, 2008 9:03 pm
no...it's a sleep number Jess!! LOL

KANYE WEST IS SATURDAY!!! I can't wait!
ladytronzapatista

Thu May 22, 2008 11:36 pm
What's somewhat helping is that my White Sox have won 8 games in a row...and I GUESS I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends in Milwaukee next weekend.

(butthatwon'tputjemainebackinthesearmsohnono)

Mon May 26, 2008 2:01 pm
ha ha! now I know you're coming to milwaukee! you meet up with flighty friends to see how they are before you go to the game...that's how!

and I posted my recap of Kanye's concert in the general section
alexandriaj22
I like to rock the party!

Mon May 26, 2008 10:09 pm
i just had to snap out of it because i was making myself soooo mopey. i started getting excited for everyone else going to SP20 so i could send my ~goodies~ with them...umm..yeah not much else. it's been almost a month for me Sad
ladytronzapatista

Mon May 26, 2008 10:14 pm

alex wrote:i just had to snap out of it because i was making myself soooo mopey. i started getting excited for everyone else going to SP20 so i could send my ~goodies~ with them...umm..yeah not much else. it's been almost a month for me Sad

my goodies...my goodies...my goodies....NOT MY GOODIES!

haha sorry alex, i couldn't resist. :-[
alexandriaj22

Mon May 26, 2008 10:16 pm

Fallon wrote:
alex wrote:i just had to snap out of it because i was making myself soooo mopey. i started getting excited for everyone else going to SP20 so i could send my ~goodies~ with them...umm..yeah not much else. it's been almost a month for me Sad

LOL DO NOT APOLOGISE
I bet you want the goodies.
Bet you thought about it.
Got you all hot and bothered.
Mad cause I talk around it.
Looking for the goodies
Keep on lookin' cuz they stay in the jar
Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh
ladytronzapatista

Mon May 26, 2008 10:23 pm

alex wrote:
Fallon wrote:

LOL DO NOT APOLOGISE
I bet you want the goodies.
Bet you thought about it.
Got you all hot and bothered.
Mad cause I talk around it.
Looking for the goodies
Keep on lookin' cuz they stay in the jar
Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh

You may look at me and think that
I'm just a young girl
But I'm not just a young girl
Baby, this is what I'm lookin' for
Sexy, independent, down-to-spend-it type that's gettin' his dough
I'm not bein' too dramatic
That's the way I gotta have it!

Tue May 27, 2008 10:42 am
OMG! Fallon and Alex you two are hilarious!!! LOL
flippintalene7

Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:04 am
hey guys! well, i just read some of the other flighty stories and i got all depressed again. i miss the adrenaline rush you get when you see them in real life. man, i don't think this ever goes away...i mean, i met them 2 months ago and it still feels exactly the same!! what can i do to relieve my withdrawal? i already dedicated my life to them, what else can i give? lol
ines
Let's boom the boom

Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:12 am
No doubt! No man compares to Bret Sad I want a man like him.....too much to ask for i know.
flippintalene7

Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:18 am
i know exactly what you mean, Ines! i'm single at the moment and i've noticed that i only bother checking out a guy if he has some resemblance to Jemaine...why cant all guys look like that?
lol, i told my friends that we need to go to NZ so i can find myself a man!! haha!!
ines
Let's boom the boom

Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:26 am

flippinTalene wrote:i know exactly what you mean, Ines! i'm single at the moment and i've noticed that i only bother checking out a guy if he has some resemblance to Jemaine...why cant all guys look like that?
lol, i told my friends that we need to go to NZ so i can find myself a man!! haha!!

I've always wanted a man with a non american accent Sad
Came close a few times, but nope i went ahead and married an american.
chloe
The Unf! Fairy

Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:29 am
flippinTalene wrote:i know exactly what you mean, Ines! i'm single at the moment and i've noticed that i only bother checking out a guy if he has some resemblance to Jemaine...why cant all guys look like that?

WORD. I find myself disliking most American men I meet. I don't know whether it's the lack of sexy accent or the persona. . probably both.
Anyway, I need to go to NZ, too. It is a well-known fact that their main export is gorgeous men.
ladytronzapatista

Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:24 am
chloe wrote:

WORD. I find myself disliking most American men I meet. I don't know whether it's the lack of sexy accent or the persona. . probably both.
Anyway, I need to go to NZ, too. It is a well-known fact that their main export is gorgeous men.

This is going to sound loopy, but I had my astro charts read a while back and someone interpreted for them and said that I'd be more likely to find love overseas.

I laughed at that back then. I laugh no longer. Smile
flippintalene7

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:11 pm
haha, Fallon! you need to go find that hot foreigner! lol
ladytronzapatista

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:23 pm

flippinTalene wrote:haha, Fallon! you need to go find that hot foreigner! lol

Lol, yes. Even though I think astrology is a pseudoscience, I have no choice but to use that chart as justification to find my guy!
kduf20
Considering second-hand underpants

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:44 pm
Well, let's see.... Youtube helps, this MB probably makes me more obsessed and also helps, Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale is going on for the month of june so that helps going and spending money there, thank god for the dvd, the cd.... and chocolate... chocolate makes the world a better place.

...yup thats about it
Sponsored content

Battling Post-Conchordian Depression. Empty Re: Battling Post-Conchordian Depression.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum