Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat...

+23
Venus
Ami
onlyalways
luckym
chrissycubana
chloe
racistdragon
squidhat
gracie
accordions
rokkers
mcdoofus
drunkagain
christi
dontlookback
earthintruder
caiknbake
daughterofdawn
emira
gezyka
sheila
hellomyfriend
27 posters
Go down
sargifster
Tech Admin

Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Empty Re: Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat...

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:39 pm
^^^

I'm loving that one above, Ami.

:#heart#: :#heart#: :#heart#:

A real blast from the past this time: :;
D:

[align=center:3uz4u1ix]Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Bftp87.jpg[/align:3uz4u1ix]
emira
emira

Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Empty Re: Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat...

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 pm
sargifster wrote:A real blast from the past this time: :;
D:

[align=center:2vrehcg4]Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Bftp87.jpg[/align:2vrehcg4]

I love Jemaine's haircut here. Do you know what and when it was?
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 pm
emira wrote:
sargifster wrote:A real blast from the past this time: :;
D:

[align=center:2eqq34vs]Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Bftp87.jpg[/align:2eqq34vs]

I love Jemaine's haircut here. Do you know what and when it was?

If I'm looking at the glasses, they look like they could be the ones from around this time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INg0nP9-1Bs

But I'm not entirely sure there XD
emira
emira

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:17 pm
ajt267 wrote:
emira wrote:I love Jemaine's haircut here. Do you know what and when it was?

If I'm looking at the glasses, they look like they could be the ones from around this time?

You may be right, but Bret's hair is little longer and he looks little older, so I guess it's about 2001-2-ish?
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 am
emira wrote:
ajt267 wrote:
emira wrote:I love Jemaine's haircut here. Do you know what and when it was?

You may be right, but Bret's hair is little longer and he looks little older, so I guess it's about 2001-2-ish?

That sounds probably right =D
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm
My first time ever seeing them live. :#heart#: :#cloud9#: :#heart#:

Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 2iu9dvm.jpg
emira
emira

Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:34 am
Amily wrote:My first time ever seeing them live. :#heart#: :#cloud9#: :#heart#:

Awwwww....... :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#:
luckym
My shadow played a bass clarinet

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:08 pm
Amily wrote:My first time ever seeing them live. :#heart#: :#cloud9#: :#heart#:

[align=center:bdm18gcd]:#inlove#: :#inlove#: :#inlove#: [/align:bdm18gcd]
sargifster
Tech Admin

Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 am
[align=center:35fjb1v5]Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Bftp88.jpg

(
One of Bret next time to keep it even)
[/align:35fjb1v5]
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:22 pm
Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 5a16o9.jpg

Sillies. :#love3#:
emira
emira

Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 am
Amily wrote:Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 5a16o9.jpg

Sillies. :#love3#:

funny that Bret needs a cheat sheet all the time (I'm not surprised with the Korean karaoke) :#lol#:

Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Goldfishbret9.gif :#blowkiss#:
nonchalant obsession
nonchalant obsession
Lost but happy at sea

Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 am
First of all THAT is a great photo! :#thumbsup#: But is that Wayne Coyne back there just smiling at our guys?!?!?!? Surprised
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:22 pm
nonchalant obsession wrote:But is that Wayne Coyne back there just smiling at our guys?!?!?!? Surprised
:#haha#: Could be? :#shrug#: (I don't know what he looks like well enough to make a judgement on it)

I like to pretend it's Taika proudly looking on from the sidelines. :#lol#: :;
):
chrissycubana
Caribbean Lady

Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Amily wrote:
nonchalant obsession wrote:But is that Wayne Coyne back there just smiling at our guys?!?!?!? Surprised
:#haha#: Could be? :#shrug#: (I don't know what he looks like well enough to make a judgement on it)

I like to pretend it's Taika proudly looking on from the sidelines. :#lol#: :;
):

Sara M. needs to chime in here, since she's our resident Lips expert. Very Happy
nonchalant obsession
nonchalant obsession
Lost but happy at sea

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm
Maybe just maybe those are Wayne's roadies loading up all the Lip's orange shi*? :#haha#: [url=Orange roadies][/url] The last gig I was at, Wayne stood and watched every act that went on before his show .:#love3#: [url=Me watching Wayne watching][/url] I really want it to be Wayne...can you tell? Razz How cool for Bret if it was. :#cloud9#:

EDIT: I've just received confirmation from Red that it was indeed Wayne! :#buttrock#: The big spaceship thingy here was for The Flaming Lips show later that night. I wonder if Wayne enjoyed the Conchords show, or if they ever met. :#excited2#:

Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Screenshot2010-09-21at52612PM.jpg

[url=Link][/url] to the Spaceship in action later during The Lips gig.

Yikes, I'm so going off on a tangent. Sorry. :#popcorn#: Back to the show.....

And thanks again, Red!!! :#hug#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:11 am
nonchalant obsession wrote:EDIT: I've just received confirmation from Red that it was indeed Wayne! :#buttrock#: The big spaceship thingy here was for The Flaming Lips show later that night. I wonder if Wayne enjoyed the Conchords show, or if they ever met. :#excited2#:
Cool, that's good information to find out and maybe! They were in pretty close proximity so I would say it's possible and really, how could Wayne not enjoy FOTC? He looks pretty happy in that picture. :#lol#: :#evilgrin#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 am
[align=center:kx289cs2]Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 2j4by4k.jpg[/align:kx289cs2]
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 am
Amily wrote:[align=center:a6022vfi]Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 2j4by4k.jpg[/align:a6022vfi]
Before I joined mb this was my fave pic of Bret :#love3#: I now have a considerably larger collection so it's hard to decide now :#lol#:
onlyalways
onlyalways
High Class Conwhord

Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm
ajt267 wrote:Before I joined mb this was my fave pic of Bret :#love3#: I now have a considerably larger collection so it's hard to decide now :#lol#:

I know right?! Google image searches ain't got nothin'! :#yawn#:
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:23 pm
onlyalways wrote:
ajt267 wrote:Before I joined mb this was my fave pic of Bret :#love3#: I now have a considerably larger collection so it's hard to decide now :#lol#:

I know right?! Google image searches ain't got nothin'! :#yawn#:

Google images seems like a 10 page book of Bret pics, where as here is an encyclopedia for them Razz I'm honestly scared to count how many I have now :#shy#:
gezyka
gezyka
You don't have to be a prostitute

Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 am
nonchalant obsession wrote:Maybe just maybe those are Wayne's roadies loading up all the Lip's orange shi*? :#haha#: [url=Orange roadies][/url] The last gig I was at, Wayne stood and watched every act that went on before his show .:#love3#: [url=Me watching Wayne watching][/url] I really want it to be Wayne...can you tell? Razz How cool for Bret if it was. :#cloud9#:

EDIT: I've just received confirmation from Red that it was indeed Wayne! :#buttrock#: The big spaceship thingy here was for The Flaming Lips show later that night. I wonder if Wayne enjoyed the Conchords show, or if they ever met. :#excited2#:

Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 Screenshot2010-09-21at52612PM.jpg

[url=Link][/url] to the Spaceship in action later during The Lips gig.

Yikes, I'm so going off on a tangent. Sorry. :#popcorn#: Back to the show.....

And thanks again, Red!!! :#hug#:

Bit late here, but I remember Sara M. recently commenting on one of these Sasquatch pictures somewhere and freaking out because it was the Lips setup. :#aziz#: :#woo#:
Ami
Ami
Administrator

Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:42 pm
[align=center:8jh34uzn]Blast From The Past - a twice daily treat... - Page 16 34rephf.jpg

:#love3#: :#love3#: :#love3#: [/align:8jh34uzn]
nonchalant obsession
nonchalant obsession
Lost but happy at sea

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:27 am
What a great pic. :#cloud9#: Happy, happy Conchords. *sigh* How many more months before we can start speculating about a 2011 Tour? :#jem#: :#bret#: :#blowkiss#:
emira
emira

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:00 am
nonchalant obsession wrote:What a great pic. :#cloud9#: Happy, happy Conchords. *sigh* How many more months before we can start speculating about a 2011 Tour? :#jem#: :#bret#: :#blowkiss#:

I hope they didn't get distracted by other things and are planning a tour in southern Europe or maybe Australia and New Zealand?
ajt267
Beneath a willow tree

Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:27 am
nonchalant obsession wrote:What a great pic. :#cloud9#: Happy, happy Conchords. *sigh* How many more months before we can start speculating about a 2011 Tour? :#jem#: :#bret#: :#blowkiss#:

I was hoping for another tour ever since my concert :#lol#: The months leading up to the concert took far too long, and it was over all so quickly, a 2011 tour would be lovely Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum